Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Is it TGIT or LBTS day?

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
I believe it's Let's Bomb the Shizz Day:
First off some lovely Room 101's from John! Thanks buddy! image Next, from Dr Bonesnapper, a great pick-up from his B&M for me! Thanks a bunch Matt!! image And Jose hit me with an awesome selection of Diesels and friends and the Great artwork! Appreciated immensely! image And from AVJim some wonderful AF Maduros and some other tasty treats! Thank you very much!! Hope we can do some more trades in the future! image

Comments

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice hits! Must be all that good karma you have stored up Jim.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    daammmnnn!! jim those are some nice hits!!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahahahaaaaaa well deserved you crazy mofo!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Damn Shizza, your mailmans gotta love you. Nice hits fellas!
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Wow... Those are some Nice hits... Enjoy them Shizz
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    much much deserved. very nice fellas!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Love to see mr shizz get beat up. Awesome job guys!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice much deserved fella Jim.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Wow nice hits, enjoy brother
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Those Darumas suck u should sent them to me so I can properly dispose of them!!!! Nice hits fellas
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    +1000 if this was organized im sad I didn't get an invite to the party! Ha-ha nice job guys!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    insomnniapb:
    +1000 if this was organized im sad I didn't get an invite to the party! Ha-ha nice job guys!
    Me too. You definitely have it coming....I'm just slowly acquiring the proper arsenal.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Like everyone has said, no one deserves it more! Can't wait to get your thoughts on brian's new #1 fav! That Monte epic 2 is pretty good! And dude at the b&m raved about the Nestor Miranda. Claimed it changes flavors like 7 times. Can't wait to hear your opinions of them!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone! Will report back on my findings!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #brodonkulous
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Bigshizza:
    I believe it's Let's Bomb the Shizz Day:
    First off some lovely Room 101's from John! Thanks buddy! image Next, from Dr Bonesnapper, a great pick-up from his B&M for me! Thanks a bunch Matt!! image And Jose hit me with an awesome selection of Diesels and friends and the Great artwork! Appreciated immensely! image And from AVJim some wonderful AF Maduros and some other tasty treats! Thank you very much!! Hope we can do some more trades in the future! image

The two bigger ones are the Hemingway Work of Art, the smaller one is a Best Seller. The Tatuaje is a Little Mum. Hope you enjoy!!!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    insomnniapb:
    Me too. You definitely have it coming....I'm just slowly acquiring the proper arsenal.
    +1...Great job everybody!!!! You got blown the eff up Jim!

LBTS DAY, LOVE IT!!

(And IDK about the other guys, but my package was merely a coincidence ... no organized bomb that I was aware of)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *