Where is everybody from?

13»

Comments

• Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ithaca, NY or as we refer to it, "Berkely East."
  • Options
    cliff tcliff t Posts: 16
    Military contractor out of VA Beach, VA. Born and raised in San Francisco, now in Heidelberg for 4-5 months.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Currently reside in San Antonio, TX but Colorado is home.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    jpclotfelter:
    plaidbanana1:
    Lasabar:
    ryanbish:
    Topeka, Kansas. And before anyone asks I am not affiliated with the Westboro Baptist church (work down the block from them though), nor am I in any way connected with naive farm girls in blue dresses or their small yapping canines. Thanks!
    What are you talking about???

I guess I'm not up on current events
    I don't know what he's talking about either, but I would like to know.
    They were the ones who would send protesters to military funerals saying that 9/11 happened because "God hates ****".
    Oh, so now I see why you needed to seperate yourself.... gotcha!
  • Options
    We got any active members in Montana? Specifically Bozeman. I'll be up there come April and I'm looking for a b&m but can't fnd any info on one online.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Wow, talk about digging up an old thread....well, I live in GA, north of atlanta. And yes, I do say "y'all" and "fixin"

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Born and raised in Kent Ohio,just north of Akron. I have been living in Denver for the last 23 Years.Two more,then we are off someplace warm!
  • Options
    ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Prairie du Chien, WI by the intersection of Mississippi and Wisconsin Rivers.
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    Currently....IRAQ.. I guess....State side San antonio...but grew up in Rhode Island.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Lasabar:
    jpclotfelter:
    plaidbanana1:
    Lasabar:
    ryanbish:
    Topeka, Kansas. And before anyone asks I am not affiliated with the Westboro Baptist church (work down the block from them though), nor am I in any way connected with naive farm girls in blue dresses or their small yapping canines. Thanks!

They were the ones who would send protesters to military funerals saying that 9/11 happened because "God hates ****".
    Radio station in Boston here pretended to be two gay guys running a religious station. Set the leader of this church up real good. Pretended to put her on hold while they talked about their gay weekend exploits. She came back on the air FUMING. It was HILAREOUS!
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    Lasabar:
    jpclotfelter:
    plaidbanana1:
    Lasabar:
    ryanbish:

Radio station in Boston here pretended to be two gay guys running a religious station. Set the leader of this church up real good. Pretended to put her on hold while they talked about their gay weekend exploits. She came back on the air FUMING. It was HILAREOUS!

HAHA, that sounds hilareous
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Born and raised in North Florida or South Dixie as we all think of it.
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    I live in corpus christi texas. originally from southern california
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Grew up central Vermont now live in Woodstock Ct.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    My Mom and Dad
  • Options
    Mountain Home, Arkansas.
  • Options
    Krieg:
    Wow, talk about digging up an old thread....well, I live in GA, north of atlanta. And yes, I do say "y'all" and "fixin"
    haha ya sorry about that... i just really want to find a b&m up there.
  • Options
    SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    old thread, see above...
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Poland, OH which is a suburb of Youngstown. It is one hour between Cleveland and Pittsburgh. I am a Cleveland fan for everything but love the Penguins.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Gods country Colorado
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Reckon?
  • Options
    Tulsa,ok.....
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Just West of Boston.
  • Options
    Born in Fairfax, Va...moved around a bit currently live in Houston Texas (still think of Lawrence KS as my home though)
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

Alex,

I live in Billings, MT. Not sure about B&M's in Bozeman.....wouldn't surprise me if there aren't any. There are a couple here in Billings.

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    sittingbull:
    Tulsa,ok.....
    Hey, did anyone here ever notice that Tulsa spelled backwards is Aslut? Huh? Bet most people didn't catch that.... and probably didn't even want to... lmao
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    sittingbull:
    Tulsa,ok.....
    I've been there a few times. I actually watched the Oklahoma v. Texas game 2 years ago in The Cigar Box on the RiverWalk there.
  • Options
    the land of 10,000 lakes. the great state of high taxes minnesota... haha