Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

ISO Casa Magna Domus Magnus Limitada

C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
Looking for a couple of the original release, they just released a Casa Magna Domus Magnus II. I would be willing to trade for or purchase. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    FYI...these are gone from the market. I've searched but could not find them bro. The new release has the same wrapper, just a different year.Good luck finding them, I have a source on the lookout for me, if they come through I'll hook you up.
  • Options
    Thanks Dustin, yeah I'll probably end up pulling the trigger on a box of of the II.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I am 99% sure i can score a box or two of the originals dude, but it will be a couple weeks. I'll let you know, they are fantastic. I had them in my Top 12 of 2012, only have one left.
  • Options
    yeah bro let me know, I'd def. be interested. Thanks Dustin, your a great BOTL
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes would be interested also....:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, I have a B&M that had these in stock last time I checked. In general, their prices aren't great, but I don't actually remember what these were listed for. I'll try to stop in later today and check and let you guys know what they are selling for. Sometimes I can get a discount, so I'll see what I can do...
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Hey guys, I have a B&M that had these in stock last time I checked. In general, their prices aren't great, but I don't actually remember what these were listed for. I'll try to stop in later today and check and let you guys know what they are selling for. Sometimes I can get a discount, so I'll see what I can do...
    Hmmm I wonder if my wife too can get a teachers' discount at my bnm.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Lol, believe it or not, but one of the workers is a former student. Of course, the first time I went in, I didn't recognize him and was a little confused when he knew my name when I walked up to him.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Lol, believe it or not, but one of the workers is a former student. Of course, the first time I went in, I didn't recognize him and was a little confused when he knew my name when I walked up to him.
    Sleeve must have a BM that is like his own personal BM. I swear if you need something unusual or maybe just a wee bit out of the ordinary, like a stick you didn't know was at the bottom of your humidor that you really love and find out they are gone, call this guy.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Thanks Tony
  • Options
    Bad news guys. My B&M HAD 3 and a half boxes back on Saturday. Someone else apparently noticed them and bought them all. The owner did say he was getting more in, but I'm sure they are going to be the new release. He mentioned the guy's name that bought him (a regular) and I debated getting his info and shaking him down to share a little, but I left it alone. On the bright side, he noticed my disappointment and gave me a decent price on the stuff I did buy for myself.
  • Options
    rmgrmg Posts: 1
    Are you still looking for these? I have some original
    Casa Magna Domus Magnus Centurions
  • Options
    rmg:
    Are you still looking for these? I have some original Casa Magna Domus Magnus Centurions
    No I found some, thx anyway bro.