Home Ratings & Reviews

Diesel Hair of the Dog

Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
I've been away for a while been working about 35 hours a week in OT so haven't had much time to post but I have stop in here and there. I've smoke about 15 of these and haven't been able to get enough so I thought I would post my experience. I started off with the Churchill and I will say this smoke has some power. You will def feel it in the head and gut. The initial flavors are of dark cocoa and leather with a red pepper tingle on the retrohale. The cigar increases on flavor and intensity as it burn. The construction on these is very good especially for a Churchill only had 2 that had a tough pull but still didnt ruin the cigar the other 8were perfect which I come to find hard to do with a Churchill. I picked up a 5 pack of the toros and found that the flavor increases with that size almost to much and would recommend the Churchill to most. I think the toros could use some age to get rid of some of the harshness but the churchills are ready to go out of the box. This is by far my favorite diesel and for a cigar that is advertised as a full body doesn't disappoint. This is by ar my favorite diesel and for the full body fans AJ got this one right.

Comments

• kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    I've been hesitant to order them because I keep reading that they are powerful and give a head rush but then I hear that they are actually really good I guess I will just have to try one of the sizes out
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    They r def powerful and I would highly suggest you eat a meal first but there an amazing smoke. I'm in training all week but if you want I can send you a robusto to try next Monday.
  • kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    Gaetano7890:
    They r def powerful and I would highly suggest you eat a meal first but there an amazing smoke. I'm in training all week but if you want I can send you a robusto to try next Monday.
    Yea that would be great ill PM You my address ... Def learned my lesson smoked a My UZI weighs a ton not on a full meal and felt the wrath
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    Diesel isn't something I smoke all the time but you have to smoke this one especially if you got one from Mr. Rossi himself.