Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mmccartneydc - AKA "Matt"

He's causing problems for me and needs correction. You see, he sent me a "Welcome bomb" and his return address is unreadable. I have asked him nicely to PM me it and so far has refused.... making retaliation difficult. I have, at this point, given him two options. Either give up the address so I might go easy on him or make me get it through another source and his mailbox will be destroyed. I left the choice up to him..... For the sake of Matt's mailbox, let's hope he chooses wisely! His bomb's payload was VERY destructive and retaliation is needed. If you chat with him, be cautious... He is very well armed with stogies and I consider him very dangerous.

From a fellow BOTL:
Good luck!! Ask medic... matt just pulled one on him yeserday, so he'd likely squeal it :) hehhehhe....

You can see from this fellow BOTL that he has also ben affected by this menace and would take pleasure in seeing justice served.

Like I said, I have given him the choice... I know he has many enemies here that would gladly assist in the retaliation effort. I see his action as an act of war. I will not sit back and ignore this. He has 24 hours. I suggest that he PM me his address and take it like a man. I know many of you feel the same way and will support the effort. I know I am not alone and I thank my fellow BOTL. I will keep all posted.
"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"

Comments

• JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    PM coming your way as soon as i find his address i do have it..
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    PM coming your way as soon as i find his address i do have it..
    PM sent
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Ask mvw67no one is safe with that man. Just ask Rain.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA! I just got called out!!!! And who better to rat me out than the bus himself! Jim thank you so much buddy! I'm reinforcing the mailbox this weekend! Dang Justin I thought we were tight man! Lmao!
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Hmmm I'm thinking of an open forum addy post !!! ;)
  • AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    I have received his address from a few different sources, I think. I will not open the PMs until Matt's 24 hours are up... if needed. So far, he has yet to conform to my request....coward!!!! Frankly, I am not sure it matters at this point.... I believe his mailbox, screen door, and humi lid all need to be tore up! I think this is the only way he will learn his lesson. We should not need to post in fear any longer. This guy will be brought to justice! PM me if you are interested in participating in sweet revenge....
    I must say I like ur style!! FYI Matt's been thinking about a cooler!! Maybe he needs a reason to get 1!! I know personally that his humi is about to overflow already!!;)
    Good intel on the enemy Medic. You are a true patriot! I can tell you have been scarred by this maniac. Strength in numbers brother....
    mmccartneydc:
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA! I just got called out!!!! And who better to rat me out than the bus himself! Jim thank you so much buddy! I'm reinforcing the mailbox this weekend! Dang Justin I thought we were tight man! Lmao!
    Reinforce all you want.... better be using steel plate and a welding torch! Don't forget about your front door! Perhaps an apology in advance to your postman... I can sense fear in your words.....
    We've got him on the run already boys! Let's not give up now!!!!!
    Brothers, he will not stop..... he is planning to attack another innocent noob... I SEEN IT!!! Please, I beg you, PM me to join the fight against this maniac before another innocent member is maimed!!!!!!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    has his addy changed in the last year or so? if not then i still have it :D
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Matt "Nanner Pudding" McCartney 2350 N. Ocoee St. Cleveland, TN 37311 Oops.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    ouch!
    Rain:
    Oh dammmmmnnnn, Randy! You are so lucky I'm just seeing this! I would have blasted you with Brian's pass! Oh well, you just made the A list brohammer!
    I actually had already succumbed to the fear of Jim's threats and sent it to him, but for the record, any and all coconspirators WILL be dealt with!
    Doc, you can scare Jim....but this is between is now! ;)
    Rain:
    Doc, you can scare Jim....but this is between is now! ;)
    Well I was gonna be nice and hit you with a couple coffee/Connie sticks but you're in luck, I happen to have one or two more I will now throw in! See what you did here Jim??????? This is gonna hurt, but I promise, it won't be just me hurting! Lol
    Haha, I said is. Fail.
    Rain:
    Haha, I said is. Fail.
    Oh I got the message loud and clear brocephus! Oh you should update your wishlist, you too Jim!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Rain:
    Haha, I said is. Fail.
    Oh I got the message loud and clear brocephus! Oh you should update your wishlist, you too Jim!
    Ouch!! Bone crusher is takin names!
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    Rain:
    Haha, I said is. Fail.
    Ouch!! Bone crusher is takin names!
    Been trying to text you Shizz!
    I think we have him running scared guys!!! He is threatening everyone.... WE DON'T CARE!!! Just the sign of a scared, cowardly, bully. He is one, we are many!!!! I will give him just a little credit though, he did buckle and sent me his addy. Along with his address he sent me a threat as well though so, all deals for "going easy" are off the table. The date of the massive strike shall remain a mystery to him... could be this week, perhaps next. Could be next month.... every day, you will be living life on the edge Matt.... just like so many on this forum have from you for years. "Will my mailbox be alright today? Will my front door still be there? Will the postman be waiting for me with hate in his eyes? My humidor is no where big enough....." all things that will enter your mind daily.

PM me if interested in joining the cause.
    mmccartneydc:
    Rain:
    Oh dammmmmnnnn, Randy! You are so lucky I'm just seeing this! I would have blasted you with Brian's pass! Oh well, you just made the A list brohammer!
    bwahahahaha bwahahahaha bwahahahahahahaha I love it good 1 Randy
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    I actually had already succumbed to the fear of Jim's threats and sent it to him, but for the record, any and all coconspirators WILL be dealt with!

So what you're saying is that I should t mention I sen your addy to Jim before Justin did and that I'm also the one to throw you under the bus to Randy? Am I getting that correct...?
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AVJim:
    I think we have him running scared guys!!! He is threatening everyone.... WE DON'T CARE!!! Just the sign of a scared, cowardly, bully. He is one, we are many!!!! I will give him just a little credit though, he did buckle and sent me his addy. Along with his address he sent me a threat as well though so, all deals for "going easy" are off the table. The date of the massive strike shall remain a mystery to him... could be this week, perhaps next. Could be next month.... every day, you will be living life on the edge Matt.... just like so many on this forum have from you for years. "Will my mailbox be alright today? Will my front door still be there? Will the postman be waiting for me with hate in his eyes? My humidor is no where big enough....." all things that will enter your mind daily.

hhmn
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    AVJim:

hhmn
    jim the doc is a sick b-stard!! He is not to be taken lightly just my heads up!! I would have thrown him under the bus but well I know better lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    This should be interesting.
    Lee.mcglynn:
    twistedstem:
    AVJim:

hhmn
    jim the doc is a sick b-stard!! He is not to be taken lightly just my heads up!! I would have thrown him under the bus but well I know better lol
    That is exactly why we need to all join forces and retaliate! No one can withstand the hell we will throw his way!
    Eric, you can't be on the bench for this. You're in...or you're out.
    Thanks for the support Randy!