Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Joust is on!!!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Gray and I have been talking about starting a little lancero war dubbed "The Joust". Being the sneaky knight that he is, he decided to start beating me with his lances before I even suited up for battle. Well Gray Knight, you may have struck the first blow, but the Black Knight (yeah, that's me) has not been dismounted and will retaliate with a fury and vengeance the like that has not been seen since the Middle Ages. All drama aside, check out this sick selection he sent my way. I am going to thoroughly enjoy all of these. Thanks again Gray! IMAG0157
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    We should make this a tournament. Nice hit Gray.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you like them, Tony!!

You see, I knew the only chances of me knocking you off the horse was to sneak up on you with a surprise joust!! But, as I expected, you are a worthy opponent...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time whip out the long and skinnies fellas.... I got a few landing today as well...nicely done Gray! Enjoy Shafty
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    If by tournament, you mean I should take you out as well, then you're in luck!
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Lololol!!! Im sure that's exactly what he meant!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I used to play Joust all the time at the mall. Excellent hit Gray.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Joust...love it. Nice job G4L
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, joust as in bombing, or showing off? ... Because you can call me Gemini. King of jousting son!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    That is not what I meant. I really got myself in a pickle now. Just remember, I'm not bad at jousting myself. You remember right?
    danielzreyes:
    Wait, joust as in bombing, or showing off? ... Because you can call me Gemini. King of jousting son!
    We just like showing off our long and skinnies ;)

wait....

Yup, that's what I meant.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    danielzreyes:
    We just like showing off our long and skinnies ;)

wait....

Yup, that's what I meant.
    Well then I wanna play.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    ddubridge:
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    That is not what I meant. I really got myself in a pickle now. Just remember, I'm not bad at jousting myself. You remember right?
    It's true... drew hit me with a couple lance's and I felt the sting. Love the palomino lanceros, and seriously cannot wait for the san lotano connie!
    Gray4lines:
    ddubridge:
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    It's true... drew hit me with a couple lance's and I felt the sting. Love the palomino lanceros, and seriously cannot wait for the san lotano connie!
    Tony knows. He has some of the same ones. LOL
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Gray4lines:
    ddubridge:
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Tony knows. He has some of the same ones. LOL
    Oh, don't think that I have forgotten...