Home General Discussion
Options

AVO vs AVO XO

jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
RAIN gave me an AVO and based on the band I cant tell if it was an AVO XO or AVO Classic. It seems like they use the same bands on all cigars.

Can any AVO experts help me figure out what I smoked? (I really liked it)

Found a pic.......

Comments

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Looks like the Heritage to me
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    That's a classic. Classic is light pink/beige, XO is a darker orangish pink, Heritage is reddish
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is an Avo XO. Dustin is correct, XO's have a distinctly orange band. image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    And there ya go !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Thanks ! The bands look so similar it was hard to tell. I have a fiver of the Classic on the way and I was hoping I got the right one ! Liked it a lot. Thanks Rain !!
  • Options
    THe XO is definitely worth a try too. I think I just may like them a little more than the classic.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Only ever had the classic and it was delicious but I keep hearing you can't go wrong with either line as well.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    THe XO is definitely worth a try too. I think I just may like them a little more than the classic.
    These are box worthy!
  • Options
    Yes! I jumped on a box of the skinnies and I love them. Preludio's I think theyre called?
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AVO XO Notturno are fabulous Jim..FYI..
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    AVO XO Notturno are fabulous Jim..FYI..
    Thanks..... will have to give the XO a try also......
    I like most of the stuff you like but....... I was disappointed in the Namakubi..... just didnt do it for me and I think that was one of your favorites (at one time anyway).

I will have to find an XO and report back!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Yes! I jumped on a box of the skinnies and I love them. Preludio's I think theyre called?
    The preludio's are great smokes!!! Enjoy
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Don't the XO's say XO on the side of the band as well as the color difference? I thought each of the ones I got in the Take 5 sampler specified the blend except for classic which just has his name.
  • Options
    bbass2:
    Don't the XO's say XO on the side of the band as well as the color difference? I thought each of the ones I got in the Take 5 sampler specified the blend except for classic which just has his name.
    Yes, I think youre correct! Thats an easy way to tell, lol!!