Comments

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    Chuck N:
    I got the black label. Damn FedEx!!
    LOL, little history about me. When I feel I need to send someone a package, I just put a ziploc in my humi with their name on it. If there's no hurry, then I just pay attention and put a stick in their bag from time to time. When its full, its off to the PO or Fedex in your case. So as of now, your bag has one stick in it!
    Ouch!
    Oh you got one too! Lol, good thing I've got a place to keep all the bags with names on them!!!!!
    Double ouch! good thing im moving as soon as i can!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    Chuck N:
    LOL, little history about me. When I feel I need to send someone a package, I just put a ziploc in my humi with their name on it. If there's no hurry, then I just pay attention and put a stick in their bag from time to time. When its full, its off to the PO or Fedex in your case. So as of now, your bag has one stick in it!
    Ouch!
    Oh you got one too! Lol, good thing I've got a place to keep all the bags with names on them!!!!!
    LOL, I'll just have to send it down when Brian comes to visit! Hope all is going well with you bro!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    Chuck N:
    Ouch!
    LOL, I'll just have to send it down when Brian comes to visit! Hope all is going well with you bro!
    dont make me have to avoid him! and im not allowed to accept gifts worth more than a dollar while on the job :D