Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Camacho Liberty 2005

Hey, so a shop by me has about 3/4 a box of these. I don't know if anybody is interested, but if you'd want one or two or whatever, let me know.

Comments

• Options
    I'd be interested in a couple of these.

CK
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    These seem to be pretty rare right now... The 2005 crop at least... I'd advise Camacho lovers to jump right in ;)! Maybe they can even give a discount for the box, Beta?
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I don't know, these guys are strange. Well, I think they are priced at 19.99 per cigar, comes in the individually numbered coffin box. Not sure if that's a good price, I know when they hit the market they were in at 11.00 or something similar. Mine was number 32,066. There can't be too many left.
  • Options
    bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Would you be interested in trading for some of them? Or is this just a "buy for you" offer? If you're into trading for em, I would be into it. Let me know. Thanks.
  • Options
    Yeah, pending my budget and what you have to offer, I would love to trade!
  • Options
    Sweet. What ya llooking for? I have a decent stock and I would like to trade my quantity for your quality. Let me know and let's try and work something out
  • Options
    I'm always looking to try new things. What are you looking to get rid of?
  • Options
    Well I'm going to have to dig a little. I'm going to have to check when I get home from work. I'll get you a list later tonight
  • Options
    Ok, here's a quick run down (note...theres more, these are just the ones that I have larger quantities of. If you don't see something to you're liking, let me know)

RP: vintage 90, summer blend, fusion
    Oliva O natural
    5 vegas: classic, miami, limitada 06, 07, 08
    Verdadero organic
    Cu avana intenso
    A fernandez signature
    Padilla: Habano, Hybrid, 68
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I can offer you a cigar that is on equal footing as far as price goes, and probably equal or greater footing as the caliber of the cigar goes, depending on one's tastes of course.

How does a Padilla Signature 1932 Limitado Oscuro salamone sound for a trading token? I can tell you this much, it's an interesting smoke, not quite like the normal 1932 due to the different wrapper but damn tasty.
  • Options
    bass8844:
    Ok, here's a quick run down (note...theres more, these are just the ones that I have larger quantities of. If you don't see something to you're liking, let me know)

RP: vintage 90, summer blend, fusion
    Oliva O natural
    5 vegas: classic, miami, limitada 06, 07, 08
    Verdadero organic
    Cu avana intenso
    A fernandez signature
    Padilla: Habano, Hybrid, 68
    Bass, I'm a little overstocked on most of those right now. Sorry buddy. J0z3r, I need your info. Or if anyone else has it, please send it over.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Pm sent Beta...would have gotten to it a but quicker but I have been away at work.