Home General Discussion

look what i saw(daniel must have a time machine)

twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
in st augustine to celebrate our 22nd anniversary.went to the lightner musuem saw this desk from like the 1800s.was pretty cool then i spotted it. photo IMG_0063_zps854cae1f.jpg heres a closer look photo IMG_0064_zps7ed53a41.jpg looks like dans been sending these out for a long time ...
no matter where you go, there you are.

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lolol!!! It's a little known fact that Thomas Jefferson enjoyed resting his stogies on THE "one and only" stogie stand.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    was inspired by daniel posting all his pics
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haha. good stuff Vance
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Saweeet. First saw this on my phone and was a bit lost for a minute lol.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    good stuff, indeed
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that a stogie stand in your pocket or are you planning a trip to the museum?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Hidden object game, awesome. That is a sick desk. Hope you had a good time dude.