Home General Discussion
Options

Fremont, CA. Herf

2»

Comments

• Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    My sister lives in Fremont. Does it count if I can get her to meet up with you guys and have her punch you guys in the ballz?
    Oh yeah...so you wanna play 'family relations poker' do you???? Well then, I see your Fremont based, 'ball punching sister', and raise you one 'non-cigar smoking' brother....who ....wait for it.....is from Concord! So there!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys. I'm going to have to back out on this. I need to take care of some last minute things that came up at home. I'm very sorry about the late notice.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Jiunn,, I hope your kidding,,, Dont make us come and look for you,, you know we have your addy!!!! Hope everything is ok!
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Bad news as well fellas I thought I was going to be able to swing it but will be out of town for next four days and need to get some things together with the family.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    No worries Jiunn and Jim. I think that was everybody that was coming so let's consider this herf closed. I'm still meeting with Boyd on Wednesday in case you're around and available Jiunn. Hope everything is okay with you and have a good trip Jim. We will meet up next time. I'm going to take a later flight.