Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Had my skull crushed!!!!

mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
First off, thank you Drew for a great selection of sticks. Also, thank you for adding the stick that has been named after me, that is a sentimental favorite now for sure......can't wait to actually try one! LOL! Drew and I set up a 5 for 5 trade and this is what came! Wow, looks like he is actually counting correctly! That's good! Drew, thank you sir for the trade, I can't wait til our next one!

Comments

• Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Really nice! That Drew is right on!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Drew has been on fire as of late. Might need a little rain, hmm..
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    That boy from Michigan strikes again !
    Gotta love that mans taste !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Drew has been on fire as of late. Might need a little rain, hmm..
    Easy buddy. I'm busy getting hammered with the Lotto right now. Slow your roll.

@ Matt. Glad you liked the your end. Cant wait for the next one either.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    I can see Drew failed math for sure, that's a hard hit. Nice job
  • armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Drew, Nice selection. The MoW look so tasty right now.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done boys!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection!! Doc enjoy!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    I can see Drew failed math for sure, that's a hard hit. Nice job
    His math looks good to me. Nice work Drew.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    I'm going all TJ3K on this thread...I've been smacked so hard I cant even think. I was over here, minding my own business, looking for a couple RB Odyssey to try. Look what happenes...

You thought my math was bad. This guy not only thought this was five, but the lotto winnings he sent me looks the same. (see lotto thread shortly). Awesome "5er" Matt. Thanks for hooking me up with a couple Odyssey's and the rest are awesome! Looks like our blind 5er turned into a trade of a couple sticks we both liked. I love it! lol.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    haha nice smack down
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Really nice! That Drew is right on!
    +1,,, Enjoy
    The Odyssey is real nice, thanks to Bonecrusher, really enjoyed it and I'm sure you will do the same!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Thank you bro! After the raping I took today, I needed something to relax and this is just what the doctor ordered! Don't know if you've had one yet, but mmmmm mmmmm good!image
    mmccartneydc:
    Thank you bro! After the raping I took today, I needed something to relax and this is just what the doctor ordered! Don't know if you've had one yet, but mmmmm mmmmm good!image
    Had my first tonight, solid smoke, would be even better with some months on it but liked it a lot!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    Had my first tonight, solid smoke, would be even better with some months on it but liked it a lot!
    Totally agree, flavor is great as long as i can keep the wrapper burning. Seems to be burning down the middle faster than the outside! Age would probably help that!
    mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    Totally agree, flavor is great as long as i can keep the wrapper burning. Seems to be burning down the middle faster than the outside! Age would probably help that!
    The one I had was rockin also. I had a minor tunneling issue near the end, but that seemed to correct itself before the nub. Cant wait to smoke one of these in a month or two.