Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Calling For Help For A Pair Of Deserving Brothers...

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey gang,
It has come to my attention that two of our very own and finest have had some really tough times lately in their lives and are now in a tighter spot than I wish them to be. These brothers are the hallmark of what makes this community so special for so many of us and I could not think of two more deserving brothers for a helping hand. Due to these difficulties I know that they will not be able to participate as fully in the cigar world as much as they used to and certainly would want to.

So brethren of Ccom, I put to you the call and the challenge to take up the flag and the calling of bombing the **** out of them with me as I lead the charge and crush them both! You can bomb one or both or whatever you like, I simply ask that you PLEASE help me out on this. Scratch tha, I will gladly swallow my pride for these brothers and I am BEGGING the brethren to heed my call and help me reward these brothers for their kindness and character on these boards and in life in general, thank you!

PM me for details, I will be checking hourly even through work to get this out together and launching!
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    You know I'm in bro! either PM me or text me the info!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    You know I'm in bro! either PM me or text me the info!
    Text sent ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    So far all PM's replied to, thanks for the call out gentleman please keep em coming!
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    PM info please. Can't seem to get thru with PM to you. Thanks for doing this.
  • AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    PM me as well. Can't get through either.
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    PM me for details...
    I suspect that the plus sign and space in your user name break the forum tool that would otherwise display your profile. We get "The system cannot find the file specified." Try it yourself. This is the fault of the sign up program, which ought to forbid special characters and spaces when a username is selected.

So you gotta do the PM part. We can't get there from here. Sorry.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Sorry about that guys, thanks for letting me know and I will send out a PM in just a min to all :)
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    90+ Irishman:
    PM me for details...
    I suspect that the plus sign and space in your user name break the forum tool that would otherwise display your profile. We get "The system cannot find the file specified." Try it yourself. This is the fault of the sign up program, which ought to forbid special characters and spaces when a username is selected.

I had this same issue. Someone told me if you go the the "contact" button instead of clicking his name it will work.
    ehehat:
    webmost:
    90+ Irishman:
    PM me for details...

I had this same issue. Someone told me if you go the the "contact" button instead of clicking his name it will work.
    How bout dat! The contact button works.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

All PMs replied so far and all hat requested a PM was sent as well. Thanks for the turn out so far brothers, please please please keep them coming!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    What about the guy that wanted a text? Still havent gotten it! LOL
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Brett, PM
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Why, yessss pm ya
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    Steve2010:
    Brett, PM
    Replied
    mmccartneydc:
    What about the guy that wanted a text? Still havent gotten it! LOL
    lol I sent it twice ya dork, check again ya drunken RNM *** lol
    MVW67:
    Why, yessss pm ya
    Thanks Mike and replied sir ;)
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Bro u know I'm in, either pm me the details or just call me back and tell me then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Text or PM info Mr. Brett
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I'm in, pm sent.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Mine Went out today.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    9505 5102 7442 3134 4816 66
    9505 5102 7442 3134 4814 20

• Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    9505 5106 2287 3135 3952 72
    Up, Up, and Away!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    I can hear something ?? Are those drones ???
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961