Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Christmas in May flew today!

C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
9405 5036 9930 0422 3080 97 Enjoy Brother!

Comments

• ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    AWESOME! Let 'em rip gents!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC#9505510238703129389497
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Mine wont go out til tomorrow, stuck in the office and cant get out to PO!~
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hehehehehehehehe I'm in on this to and sticking to it like **** on Velcro!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Do believe mine will land tomorrow!!
    Money can't buy taste
    Apparently Santa now uses tracking #'s. 9405503699300423324188
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Just because you wouldn't let me play in reindeer games.......
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    is everyone going mad??!!!
    There's still one or two ;) that said they were in that I haven't heard from. If you want to be anonymous that's more than cool but please hit me up by pm to let us know you're still Good to go. Thanks!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    There's still one or two ;) that said they were in that I haven't heard from. If you want to be anonymous that's more than cool but please hit me up by pm to let us know you're still Good to go. Thanks!
    Mine shipped yesterday as well. Hope you don't mind me putting your address as the sender in case there is retaliation. Lol!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    ehehat:
    Mine shipped yesterday as well. Hope you don't mind me putting your address as the sender in case there is retaliation. Lol!
    Looks like Shaftmaster has taken over bus driving duties!!
    SleevePlz:
    ehehat:
    Looks like Shaftmaster has taken over bus driving duties!! Hey look I made a dupe in my shorts
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    SleevePlz:
    ehehat:
    Mine will be landing on Monday... with a BIG ole twist... Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    UP UP and AWAY! lol
    SleevePlz:
    ehehat:
    that's fair since I used yours. :)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Mine went out today!!!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Mine went out today!!!
    thats a big 10-4
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    looks like mr crazy eyes just got beat the F down
    Ohhhh the pain.......
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple of Santa's reindeer weren't feeling well ... they're moving a little slower than usual
    :-D

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    A couple of Santa's reindeer weren't feeling well ... they're moving a little slower than usual
    Really 5, really
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    Really 5, really
    Just relaying what Mr. Clause told me ....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *