Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

So... I won this contest

pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
I won Jim(kingjk729)'s golden gods contest and he annihilated my favorites/wishlist. Brother sent me an amazing selection. Thank you very much Jim!

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    damn tasty sticks in there, congrats man!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats and what a great selection. Is that a new 5V Miami? I thought the older ones had the band on the bottom or is my memory shot from old age?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    james40:
    Congrats and what a great selection. Is that a new 5V Miami? I thought the older ones had the band on the bottom.
    i think the smaller size had a band on the bottom...i have been wrong before though
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    The only other one I had was a robusto vitola and it had the band on the foot. Judging by the age of some of the others, this may be an older one??? Not sure myself. I think I read that they were discontinuing the Miami though. So if you like 'em you better **** 'em up.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    It indeed is an older Miami
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang dude, that looks like an enola hit!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Dang dude, that looks like an enola hit!

Don't get me all caught up in that gay S H I T ....... This was a legit contest that I hosted and I'll not have anything to do with that. I've only sent winnings to the last two contest winners. I am innocent.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Wow. Um.....wow. Great figgin' hit!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It pays to be a metal head!! Nicely done!!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Very nice!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's some good ones in there! I've never seen an "old" Miami w/out the foot band. Mmmmmmm
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    very nice, very nice.