Home General Discussion

Cheap cigar band foot band idea

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
So I'm in class, and I use tons if post it notes, and cut them up labeling stuff. Then it hit me... A longer larger post it could easily e cut lengthwise and trimmed to form a band... Obviously this is a highlighter as I don't have cigars on me, but it works... Can you say Rite Aid trip on the way home lol... image

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I was thinking the same thing just the other day!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    I was thinking the same thing just the other day!
    probably get 500 for a buck lol
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I just did this today with some unbanded cigars I received last week! Glue wasn't strong enough on the post-its I used.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. Because when I'm smoking a Johnny O, I want people to be like, "da f*ck are you smoking?!" lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    I just did this today with some unbanded cigars I received last week! Glue wasn't strong enough on the post-its I used.
    Hmmm... This one held well, not sure how long it would hold up, especially in a humi... I feel an experiment coming on lol
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Awesome. Because when I'm smoking a Johnny O, I want people to be like, "da f*ck are you smoking?!" lol
    You mean you haven't tried 3M's new line of cigars? ;)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    danielzreyes:
    You mean you haven't tried 3M's new line of cigars? ;)
    Ha! ..... These would also be great for when you're riding your bike at night so on coming traffic won't hit your cigar. I got jokes today! Hey D! I'm still down for the 18th if you are.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR