Home Non Cigar Related
Options

camping season, Northern-Style

camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
Now this is the way we do camping up here (Pics taken on Mother's day, May 12, 2013

Comments

• Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Where is this at?
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    It was 90 degrees in Montana today.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh boy... I don't miss snow yet. Camping is fun, though!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    WOW that is beautiful !! Wish I was there !
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Rail Jockey:
    Where is this at?
    Northern Ontario, Canada. We don't always have snow this time of year, but the winter has been hanging on as long as it can.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you seen the vids of ice demolishing lakeside homes? Awesome display of global warming.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    And I thought I camped in the cold. Hit freezing temps once this weekend but no snow sticking to the ground. (it did snow) I had a great time, but the wife would probably disagree. Looks awesome!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jadelt:
    WOW that is beautiful !! Wish I was there !
    Hold it....this is from the guy that runs from Montanna in Fall like the deer were going bubonic on his azz...
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Damn, making me really envious.

I just stumbled upon Nut n fancy's youtube hiking videos and his gear reviews; has me wishing I was back up North some of the time; nothing else like those views

gripnrip:
    It was 90 degrees in Montana today.
    It's 80F here in Florida.