Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??!!

ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
Um.....what the H-E-Double hockeysticks is going on? I get home from work today expecting something from Jiunn after he promised to pimp slap me back for a bomb I dished out a month or so ago. Walking through the huge gaping hole that was my front door I see not one, but three boxes sitting fiendishly in the rubble that was my kitchen table. Based on one of the notes I dont know if this is the quickest return fire ever from Mike or......I dont even know.
First off is Robert (99) sending me reeling with a great selection and a letter telling me I may have been set up.
Then comes Jim Gutierrez from completely out of left field with another awesome selection.
And finally Jiunn, the ONE hit I knew was coming. He said he was gonna hit me.....hard and he surpased all my expectations, with the sticks but also the letter enclosed. I'm not sure but I think this guy's done this a time or two before.

I have no idea what prompted this and am truly humbled beyond words. This is just an amazing gesture and I really feel so fortunate to be involved with such an incredible group of people. Thank you SO much!!

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Its called Bowling for BOTLs. You were set up like a bowling pin.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    no typing. go smoke
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf is this sh*t!?!?!?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Wtf is this sh*t!?!?!?
    Thats what I said!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes...........
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Glad you liked the selection. Forgot to add a note when I was running around on Friday doing errands. Enjoy. I was merely muscle in this I was not the mastermind. I did this for a friend.
    Bombay:
    Glad you liked the selection. Forgot to add a note when I was running around on Friday doing errands. Enjoy. I was merely muscle in this I was not the mastermind. I did this for a friend.
    Thanks so much Jim, I really don't know what else to say. I had to do some research on some of those, really excited to light these up. Very cool off the beaten path sticks. Thanks again man!
    MVW67:
    Yes...........
    You're enjoying this, aren't you.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You done got smacked there son!!!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    +1,,, love the thread title,,enjoy
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    ehehehehe, LOL! not sure this is all done yet brother...
    Roberto99:
    ehehehehe, LOL! not sure this is all done yet brother...
    I hope you're wrong Robert. Again, don't know where this came from but just blown away all the same. The wife is stuck pulling clean up duty and calling insurance companies to see if we can make a switch before our premiums go through the roof. I don't think she could handle any more.
    Bigshizza:
    you're not kidding Jim. I usually kinda like it rough (sorry for that mental picture) but this is a little too much. Can someone share the safe word with me to make it stop??