Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Why the slappy?

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, I get home from school and it is Monday.....I need a smile brought forth to my face! Sorry but the wife is still recovering from surgery.... Roberto99 it appears, was enlisted to hit my innocent azz with some very fine sticks!! Thanks man!! I appreciate it very much!! image

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Oh man...a Cubao from 2010...that's one of the few sumatra's I REALLY like. Always wanted to try one of those sol barber poles as well. Another great hit...looks like the letter in Eric's LOL
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Oh man...a Cubao from 2010...that's one of the few sumatra's I REALLY like. Always wanted to try one of those sol barber poles as well. Another great hit...looks like the letter in Eric's LOL
    done....:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Awesome to c u get le smackith thrown down on u
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    looks like the letter in Eric's LOL
    Sure does. I'm confucius.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice whack on the shizz!! Jimbo enjoy!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:
    Go Mikey Go!!! LMAO
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:
    Shhh Mike.... Did I mention I always wanted to try a Padron Millenium? And a Davidoff Dom Perignon? Or a Dunhill Estupendos? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Hey shizz, it couldn't happen to a better guy. Hope your wife is on the mend. You guys got my prayers. Oh yeah I almost forgot to tell you I was digging through some stuff and found something you might like, a receipt from the Post Office with a place in washington on it followed by 9505510105383130379224. BWAHAHAHA!
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Bombay:
    Hey shizz, it couldn't happen to a better guy. Hope your wife is on the mend. You guys got my prayers. Oh yeah I almost forgot to tell you I was digging through some stuff and found something you might like, a receipt from the Post Office with a place in washington on it followed by 9505510105383130379224. BWAHAHAHA!
    Imagine... what if we were just the calm before the storm!