Home General Discussion
Options

My Father Lounge?

So Thursday morning I am traveling to Georgia till Sunday. I looked up local cigar shops and one I found near where I will be says it is a My Father Lounge. What does that mean? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    are you talking about cutters? there is a website for them http://www.cutterscigars.com/ should give you info
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    musicman3:
    So Thursday morning I am traveling to Georgia till Sunday. I looked up local cigar shops and one I found near where I will be says it is a My Father Lounge. What does that mean? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
    As far as I know, it means that they will have certain limited items like the MF Lounge Exclusive. Hey, you'll be driving within minutes of my house. Depending on when you come through, we should meet up!!! I am 20 min north of Chattanooga!
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Yeah it is called Cutters. Looks like a nice place. The website didnt really give any additional info that I could find. I am leaving Ohio in the morning cruising through Tenn mid day most likely. I'm heading to Alpharetta, GA. And that's what I was thinking, that maybe it meant a few sticks that were exclusive. I am definitely going to try my best to get there and check it out. Thanks for the info guys!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    musicman3:
    Yeah it is called Cutters. Looks like a nice place. The website didnt really give any additional info that I could find. I am leaving Ohio in the morning cruising through Tenn mid day most likely. I'm heading to Alpharetta, GA. And that's what I was thinking, that maybe it meant a few sticks that were exclusive. I am definitely going to try my best to get there and check it out. Thanks for the info guys!
    Well, if you get held up for some reason, I should be done at work around 5. If you're in the area, I'd love to meet ya for a smoke! There's a great B&M just off the interstate at exit 7 in Chattanooga too! Its called Burns Tobacco. Just let me know!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Or if u feel like taking a major detail I will take ya to this really cool place I call "the outback" it looks like a garage behind my house....I swear it's not though lol. Enjoy the Mr lounge looks hella cool and I would love to go to burns
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, you'll probably be able to get some of the more limited stuff there.
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Haha the outback sounds like a sweet place. Rhamlin I am definitely looking forward to that. In a big DPG fan so I can't wait to see what I can find.