Home General Discussion
Options

Worst review ever( Marsh Wheeling)

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I watched this dude do a review on YouTube . I swear this guy was just disgusting. When it started I couldn't help noticing all the crap just piled up all over his apartment. Then the whole time he's handling the cigar he keeps picking his nose then putting his hands all over the cigar. If that's not bad enough when he goes to smell it he sticks the foot up his freaking nose. Not up to his nose I mean in his freaking nostril I kid you not. At least it wasn't the head I guess.

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL!! I want to see this
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    I think I found it! Around 4:40 is the nose trick, hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cEeeI2N-tg

• Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    LOL!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i want to punch him in the face.
  • Options
    edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    He really did stick the damn cigar up his nostril....... What a ****.....
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol now ain't that some ****
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Lol now ain't that some ****
    Let's just hope he does not penetrate his nostrils with every cigar he picks up at a B&M!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    kuzi16:
    i want to punch him in the face.
    Tell me how you really feel!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome..he shouldn't buy cigars, he should hire a friggin housecleaner!!
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    lol... for a minute it was looking like he might smoke the whole thing in the 13 minutes! It tastes like ash..... lmao good job!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    wow.... that was..... wow.
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Hey guys, that video took me like 30 takes to make.... I am very proud of it. Don't knock the up-the-nose sniff until you try it. I also like my apartment looking like a hell hole. My boogers btw add to the taste of the cigar, for the better in my opinion. Crap... can't do it any more.... yup, that video was pathetic!!!! What an idiot!!!! What went through his head to make it?!? Hmm, got this great cigar, my apartment has never looked better, and I got plenty of boogers today..... I'll make a video!!! Did he make more than 1? Let me guess, a comprehensive review of the tipped swisher sweet? Yup, I'm in Kuzi's camp....
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    AVJim:
    Hey guys, that video took me like 30 takes to make.... I am very proud of it. Don't knock the up-the-nose sniff until you try it. I also like my apartment looking like a hell hole. My boogers btw add to the taste of the cigar, for the better in my opinion. Crap... can't do it any more.... yup, that video was pathetic!!!! What an idiot!!!! What went through his head to make it?!? Hmm, got this great cigar, my apartment has never looked better, and I got plenty of boogers today..... I'll make a video!!! Did he make more than 1? Let me guess, a comprehensive review of the tipped swisher sweet? Yup, I'm in Kuzi's camp....
    can i send you a Fighting c o c k to review? lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    When you're too lazy to hit next page (his phrase was digging) on your google search so you can gather intel for your review, then why the hell should I even listen to your review??
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Somebody get this guy a Punisher to put up his nose, now THAT would be funny!
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    I have no doubt that he would do it..... somebody get his address!!!! Send him a Punisher with a note of praise for his fine review..... better yet, send him two of'm! Instruct that the effect is better if one is inserted into each nostril and to be sure to keep them there for at least 30 seconds. Ahhh, the mental image........
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    wow
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Somebody get this guy a Punisher to put up his nose, now THAT would be funny!
    LOL awesome. That would be very entertaining!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    lol. just watched his video "how to smoke a cigar"... good stuff...
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    presentationally?