Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

How To Get In On A Pass

edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
Hey everyone. I've been on here for some time and have done a bit of trading but have never participated in a pass. How do i get in? What do i do?

Comments

• Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Hey bro. Are you in the Good Traders List? If not go over to the newbie trading thread or maybe even contact someone you traded with before that can vouch for you. Once you're on all you have to do is say "I'm in" when someone starts a pass. Glad to see you getting involved!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Looks like you were added to the list back in May 2011 so I think your good but what do I know. I'm just a noob. Since its been so long it might not be a bad idea to start over but that's just me.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    if hes already on it, and has not had anyone say he was a bad trader, he dont need to start over,
    your good to go, when someone starts a pass just get in there.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Worst case just start your own lol but yeah I might become a little more active on here
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Worst case just start your own lol but yeah I might become a little more active on here
    +1 start your own. Call it what you want. Ask who wants to get in on it. You send the first package and the last comes back to you fully charged.