Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

time to pass on a 2005 opus charity Box!

Looking to sell a 2005 box and its 22 friends that I've had for a couple yrs. I love having this rare find but I'm buying a HD Road King and want some up grades and may want to pass on this collection piece, I do not need to sell so I'm not giving them away, but have found it hard to even think about smoking one. Any interest hit me up. I'm going to list on ebay but wanted to give you guys first chance, I love this forum even though I haven't been around so much lately, and would like a bork enjoy them.

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    oy, thats a pricey box, shot me a price anyway, i never know i might be able to swing it, might being the word
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Some wow factor =D Never , never will. Best of luck mate!
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    oy, thats a pricey box, shot me a price anyway, i never know i might be able to swing it, might being the word
    pm sent
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    If I didn't have a wedding to pay for I would be all over this like a fat kid in a candy store.
    rwheelwright:
    If I didn't have a wedding to pay for I would be all over this like a fat kid in a candy store.
    lmao
    trying to upload pic from photobucket but the new layout has me confused. cannot find the address line to upload any help please.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    plug in the link that ends in jpg here inside the quotation marks (where it says share links to photo, use the one in direct

img src="

">

sorry the other way just shows up blank! Come one CCOM, upgrade from html, we are in 2013!
    zeebra:
    plug in the link that ends in jpg here inside the quotation marks (where it says share links to photo, use the one in direct

img src="

">

sorry the other way just shows up blank! Come one CCOM, upgrade from html, we are in 2013!
    lol I've done it a ton of times now cannot find link area on photobucket.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    cooch36:
    zeebra:

img src="

">

It's under the sprocket looking thing that is on the pic.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    cooch36:
    zeebra:

img src="

">

What he said (mostly). If your looking at your library as thumbnails it's in the sprocket thingy, if your looking at the picture itself its on the right in a box that says "Links to share this photo" Like this:
    ehehat:
    brianetz1:
    cooch36:
    zeebra:

img src="

">

What he said (mostly). If your looking at your library as thumbnails it's in the sprocket thingy, if your looking at the picture itself its on the right in a box that says "Links to share this photo" Like this:
    LOL TY
    photo IMAG0057.jpg photo IMAG0059.jpg photo IMAG0058.jpg photo IMAG0060.jpg
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Can you shoot me a price? I have a good friend who migh tbe interested. He is an Opus ****!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW...Nice!!
  • AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Bigshizza:
    WOW...Nice!!

What Jim said!!!!!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
    rwheelwright:
    Can you shoot me a price? I have a good friend who migh tbe interested. He is an Opus ****!
    pm sent
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same humi I have, wish I had the dough for those, if I did they would b mine.
    Th for your interests in the box but its not available any longer.