Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My Evil Nemesis "Santa"

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
Ok so I figured this to be over, I mean really..... So get home yesterday and before I left had to put out recycles and when returned home notice one was missing.......WTF somebody stole it???? Nope, come around corner and notice it laying upside down on porch....hmmm thinking what the h e l l, so I lift it up and BOOOOOM!!!!!

As I regain my senses I see 2 packages one from the Mad Doc "Matt" and one from Jgibv "Johnny 5" thinking to self not again, here's that stupid missing package "Doc" I found it!!!!

So my beef with Santa, why don't you send some little frickin elves here to repair the damage..huh? Probably cause your laughing your a s s off enjoying this S H I T!!

And to the Ghosts of Enola, if you are not ghosts you will be when I am done...

But anyways on to the destruction, glad I am leaving town early tomorrow, my Poor Lovely Wife...

Johnny decides to send me some Ohio Beer and it's already chilling in the Fridge, along with some tees(don't think I have full bag for trip yet..needed some) and some terrific sticks, thank you for everything so very much...Angelenos is a Secret fav of mine!!

Then Doc's, with a great selection of goodies, the Snacks to add to rest of goodies and love a good beef jerky, suppose the gum is for after the jerky to sweeten breath.....a ball stripper for putting, and 1 great stick SO thankful for only one!! And last but not least a Tennessee golf hat, which now requires a change of outfit already packed...thanks for that(If you guys really knew that vice, LOL))!!! But seriously thank you for the great gifts and these have all have been overwhelming, now STOP! image
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epicness!! Very nice to mix it up and hit him in his other favorite hobby. Enjoy Mikey, have a great trip and try to end up under triple digits at least once!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    LOL, glad it finally made it to you! What, no mention of the monkey-butt? LMAO, it really IS good for preventing chaffing. I used it when I would go on long motorcycle rides. You wanna keep it nice down there for the junebug........lol. And figured you could throw the poppers at your opponents! Haha!........OH and so glad you like the hat!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha nice!!! Glad to see Santa's keeping busy in WI, LOL

And no, no wasn't me Mike. I was framed by one of Santa's elves!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    good stuff right there. Epic! Enjoy Mike =D
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Epic is the word all right. Well done, that looks great!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice guys!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste