Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

His Irish eyes will be cryin..

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
Get to the mailbox and notice there's a load... Huh? Drive up to the house and wife is outside waiting to steal my car(hers just got detailed) and she takes one look in the front seat and says "What! More cigars??" Yep I says... Thanks to Brett... Thanks Webby, Jim and Curt!! Lots I've never tried and I'm very much looking forward to it! From Davis aka Webmost (Jiunn picture for you) image From Bombay Jim image And Mr Curt--- you guys are too much..:) image

Comments

• ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Brett.....I knew it. Nice job guys.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy those Jim !
    After the crap you'd been through you need em !
    BTW The White Label Legends are Camachos.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Enjoy those Jim !
    After the crap you'd been through you need em !
    BTW The White Label Legends are Camachos.
    Thanks looking forward to it!
    ehehat:
    Eric, I've got an idea for a new target... But let's save up until next month I want the boxes as tall as he is :)
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    ehehat:
    Eric, I've got an idea for a new target... But let's save up until next month I want the boxes as tall as he is :)
    good job slamming it to the shizzanator!!!!
    Bigshizza:
    ehehat:
    I like the way you think.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    ehehat:
    you two together shall form into the E-Shizzhat ...wish I had some cool line about what you all would do....but blow shlt up is all i can come up with lol
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Glad they got there safe after the brief detour. Enjoy.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice job guys!! Very good target!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    ehehat:
    you two together shall form into the E-Shizzhat ...wish I had some cool line about what you all would do....but blow shlt up is all i can come up with lol
    Or.......Big Shizzee hat!
  • armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Nice job fellas.
    mmccartneydc:
    deejmemixx:
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    ehehat:
    Or.......Big Shizzee hat!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvOHbxBAEN8
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection of cigars there. You got your azz whooped, Jim!!!
    Well done boys ....

Bigshizza:
    ehehat:
    LOL
    Damn, I always wanted to visit CO. But I have a feeling there won't be much left to visit after you two are done ;-)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job brothers tha k you so much for answering my call to hit two of the most deserving brothers I know!! Jim hope you enjoyed my friend and congrats as well! FYI your pain isn't over just yet cuz my package should be landing either today or tomorrow ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Well it's time to save the ammo up... Brett....thank you so much for this fabulous selection!! You da bomb!! image
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Wow, what a nice looking selection of sticks! Congrats Jimbo and awesome hit Brett!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Well it's time to save the ammo up... Brett....thank you so much for this fabulous selection!! You da bomb!! image
    Glad you enjoyed what I sent Jim you are easily one of the most gracious and deserving brothers I know so I'm glad I could get a few new things to you as well as some special stuff too. A little info on a few of those, the Tat Cazadores Especiales (Lancero) has over 3+ years on it and is easily my fav from the original HUNTER series line.... Smoking like silky crack right now lol. The Fausto has 12+ months, the BBF is from my first CC box I ever bought and is box dated Sept 2012 (smoking superbly right now but I feel that an additional year may really bring this one together in a special way). The JdN is 27 months aged at this point now, and if you've never had one before make sure to do so on a clean palate because there is so much going on it that smoke and it is the epitome of creamy and rich decadence IMHO. The Padilla Habano Artisan is somewhere between 2-3 years old if not a bit older, should be in its prime and ready to smoke right now. And last but not least, the MoW Little Devil is one of the last I have from the box I got for my bday last year and is from 3/2012.... The spice has died down considerably and has done wonders for the blend. The rest all are fairly fresh, but hopefully you will enjoy them all the same my brother :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    Glad you enjoyed what I sent Jim you are easily one of the most gracious and deserving brothers I know so I'm glad I could get a few new things to you as well as some special stuff too. A little info on a few of those, the Tat Cazadores Especiales (Lancero) has over 3+ years on it and is easily my fav from the original HUNTER series line.... Smoking like silky crack right now lol. The Fausto has 12+ months, the BBF is from my first CC box I ever bought and is box dated Sept 2012 (smoking superbly right now but I feel that an additional year may really bring this one together in a special way). The JdN is 27 months aged at this point now, and if you've never had one before make sure to do so on a clean palate because there is so much going on it that smoke and it is the epitome of creamy and rich decadence IMHO. The Padilla Habano Artisan is somewhere between 2-3 years old if not a bit older, should be in its prime and ready to smoke right now. And last but not least, the MoW Little Devil is one of the last I have from the box I got for my bday last year and is from 3/2012.... The spice has died down considerably and has done wonders for the blend. The rest all are fairly fresh, but hopefully you will enjoy them all the same my brother :)
    Thanks so much...looking forward to them all...when school is done its gonna look like a friggin forest fire up in this biotch...