Home General Discussion
Options

Taking a poll

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
So what would you want more....the anejo or opus?? It's a tough one for me to decide but just wondering what you guys think
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I'd go with Anejos.
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    opus
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    anjeo since i have an opus that i haven't smoked but have yet to have an anjeo.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    opus. i like it more than the anejo.

especially aged
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Anejo
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Very tough call for me as I love them both (Opus haters be damned). If I had to choose, Anejo.

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Anejo for me too! Although, I've never had a maduro opus so maybe I'd like it better!
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I will always take the Anejo over the Opus. However, this should simplify it for you. The anejo tastes like a traditional maduro, sweetness, some spice and just hints of that cognac barrel it sat in.

The Opus is super earthy and barnyard. Everyone I've had is one of the earthiest cigars I've ever had.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anejo please!! Let us know how your research turns out.. Fo sho
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OpusX all the way.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Anejo for me too! Although, I've never had a maduro opus so maybe I'd like it better!
    Come to think of it, did you ever smoke the one I sent you for Christmas Lee?
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    I'll let you know after the Opus you (Lee sent me my first Opus - very appreciated and generous - thank you!!) sent me rests a little longer. The anticipation is almost more than I can handle. I consider the Anejo excellent. I also hold the Don Carlos in high regard. I will keep an eye on this topic.... thanks for posting!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Opus
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Opus
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abuelo Anejo 7 Anos rum and the Anejo cigar yum

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    mmccartneydc:
    Come to think of it, did you ever smoke the one I sent you for Christmas Lee?
    i have not yet doc but I will later in the year! This poll was really to see the difference in taste...not only that but opus seems to be a ton easier to get vs. anejo's. me I'm a sucker for a good maduro so my answer is pretty easy to figure out lol but for some reason I own more opus
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    A good Opus
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Anejo but I've never had a good Opus experience so it's still open.
  • Options
    Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Posts: 278
    I've never had the Anejo so I could tell yea. Opus is ok though.