Options

O Captain! My Captain!

ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
Kitty Litter to the rescue!

9505 5108 2261 3137 5736 16

Comments

• Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Saving cigars the world over.... you are a noble sir!!!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AVJim:
    He's on a quest to convert everyone to KL??. Thanks Drew looking forward to giving it a try. Seems like most people are really liking the whole KL thing.
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    AVJim:
    He's on a quest to convert everyone to KL??. Thanks Drew looking forward to giving it a try. Seems like most people are really liking the whole KL thing.
    Best part is if you dont like it, you can toss it and not feel bad about it. The stuff is cheap!
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    I would have never converted without you Drew.... many thanks! Still holding steady at 68%!!!! Hasn't missed a beat. The RH is now about 70% outside the humis now. The KL is keeping everything perfect!!!! Again, thank you Mr. Litter (with upmost respect of course)!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    Just got home Drew. And dang that's a lot of litter hope I don't need that much:) I'm going to put it in tomorrow. Thanks again brother!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Hmm can someone post a pick of the KL bag I need to go to this in my cooler but just haven't yet
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Hmm can someone post a pick of the KL bag I need to go to this in my cooler but just haven't yet
    I think Drew uses Mimi Litter, but I've started a list of "good KL" and "bad KL". You might find what you need there. http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/660564.aspx

Here's a short list of GOOD ones. These two are OK to use. First one is at PetSmart. Second one is at WalMart.

imageimage
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Just got home Drew. And dang that's a lot of litter hope I don't need that much:) I'm going to put it in tomorrow. Thanks again brother!
    You probably wont need it all. It's always better to have too much then not enough.

@ Medic. I use ExquisiCat. I think it has bigger particles then mimi.
  • Options
    I filled up my 2 big humicare humidifiers with the KL and put them in a few hours ago. At first I put a water pillow in with them but the humidity went to 72. I took out the pillow and it dropped to 69%. Been there every since. Now I need some kind of shallow container for my 50 count.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    I filled up my 2 big humicare humidifiers with the KL and put them in a few hours ago. At first I put a water pillow in with them but the humidity went to 72. I took out the pillow and it dropped to 69%. Been there every since. Now I need some kind of shallow container for my 50 count.
    How about some old tic tac containers drilled with little holes or something similar? I've also heard of people using old tubos poked with holes. Or a pvc pipe drilled with holes and capped.
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Crapola, I forgot to send you tubo's. I had a couple extra that were suppose to travel to you.
  • Options
    No prob I went to Walmart and found these little tackle boxes. Drilled about a thousand little holes in the top. I think they will work good. I'm extremely excited. My wife on the other hand, not so much. I'm going to have to stop spending so much time in the other room:)
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Rhamlin:
    You probably wont need it all. It's always better to have too much then not enough.

Where do u find the exquisicat???
  • Options
    Medic45:
    ddubridge:
    Rhamlin:

I think it comes from Petsmart. If you don't have a store near you I think you can order it online but I'm not sure.
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Medic45:
    ddubridge:
    Rhamlin:

I think it comes from Petsmart. If you don't have a store near you I think you can order it online but I'm not sure.
    Petsmart - Yes, Shipping - Only the 8lb container.