Home General Discussion

Bday herf with Dan and Eric

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
Well...just got done rocking bawlz...and in about five hours gotta wake my ass up and go herf with Eric and Mr Stogiestand himself! Stoked to get to smoke a couple stogies with these guys, them got head back as drive up in the mountains for a rodeo gig! Cigar funds baby! Pics to follow...damn I need sleep

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a hella good time.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dibs on being first to give big D a pink belly.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    As long as you do it in some cool socks, dammit!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Dibs on being first to give big D a pink belly.
    that's all you Dan, I'll work the camera. Gotta have someone work the camera.
    Bombay:
    As long as you do it in some cool socks, dammit!
    noted
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Did I mention I called a cab last night??? Powering up some black gold to stop this ringing...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy B-Day....Play safe there fellas! Always use protection and Daniel, use the camera for "clothes ON" shots please!!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like good times for sure
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Livin the dream! Have fun

Mr.Stogiestand does have some killer socks
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll smoke a birthday stick tonight since I can't be there. Happy B-Day!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Great smoke selection, awesome socks and nice kicks, Cool Name!
    Catfish, just fired up a Tat Cojonu '09 in your honor. Enjoy yourself and Happy Birthday, brother!
    Happy Birthday big D!
    imageimageimage
    Had four isom yesterday lol... All corona, including this RG from Juinn. That was fantastic bro. This is the score from the shops and the BOTL. The custom stogiestand rules, and I got a new coffee mug for coffee and conny reviews lol imageimage
    Daniel.....are you wearing a thumb ring?
    Rain:
    Daniel.....are you wearing a thumb ring?
    jelly?
    ...yep.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Awesome happy birthday Dustin. That Partagas is that the presidentes? I've been looking into those, they seem priced very well for the size and shape, but I've read some construction issues can occur. Let us know when you get around to smoking that one.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    I had a great time, Happy birthday D, I hope your drive back and gig last night went well. It was really good to meet you Daniel. Of course I load up my herfador planning on spreading some love. Not with these guys, still came back with more than I left with.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a great time, and some great sticks! That stogie stand is sick!!
    Looks like a great time boys!!
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Dustin, that stogie stand is the s**t! The only thing that would make it look better is a Steeler logo.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    Happy Birthday Dustin, that stogie stand is the s**t! The only thing that would make it look better is a Steeler logo.
    I was thinking lions, but am also a fan of the steelers
    reggie713:
    C-LOVE:
    Seahawks with Richard Sherman's number... Then I'd give it to Rainman!
    Bigshizza:
    reggie713:
    C-LOVE:
    Seahawks with Richard Sherman's number... Then I'd give it to Rainman!
    Boo.Hey, whatever it takes to get a custom SS ;)
    blurr:
    Awesome happy birthday Dustin. That Partagas is that the presidentes? I've been looking into those, they seem priced very well for the size and shape, but I've read some construction issues can occur. Let us know when you get around to smoking that one.
    ill let you know, a lot of people speak very highly of presidentes
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Awesome guys! Glad you had a good Birthday Dustin! Looks like a killer time with some killer smokes!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    ok so how did he go about making that stogie stand? black paint and then lacquer?
    brianetz1:
    ok so how did he go about making that stogie stand? black paint and then lacquer?
    I call it magic. Black Magic, ha! (insert rimshot here)