Home General Discussion
Options

who steals a herfador?

brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
Seriously? Who see's a herfadoor sitting in a car and tries the doors and steals it? Only it....nothing else. Not the change, not the cash, not the ipod touch in the glove box.......just my freaking herfador with my lighter, cutter and stogie stand in it. Not to mention the 8 cigars in there. I hope karma kicks the *** out of whoever did it.

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This qualifies you to accept donations!! And that is F'n lame!! I hate thieves so we will get them back by making it bigger and better for Brian.... Who's with me? I can enlist a few peeps I'm sure!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I bet it was Jiunn.Kidding aside, that sucks man...but better that than the Ipod or cash.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    This qualifies you to accept donations!! And that is F'n lame!! I hate thieves so we will get them back by making it bigger and better for Brian.... Who's with me? I can enlist a few peeps I'm sure!
    I'm starting a thread in TPB.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that brother.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    no......please don't i was just venting. No one else would understand.....my wife is laughing at me. Partially because now she has a gift idea for fathers day.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:
    no......please don't i was just venting. No one else would understand.....my wife is laughing at me. Partially because now she has a gift idea for fathers day.
    Happy Fathers Day bro...... EARLY!!!
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's lame as hell...And confusing that they only took the herfador. ???
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    That is one picky thief!! It kinda would be funny if he went through the sticks and left what he didn't want. But sorry to hear the bad news man!! And I agree wtf!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    That is one picky thief!! It kinda would be funny if he went through the sticks and left what he didn't want. But sorry to hear the bad news man!! And I agree wtf!!
    yeah, that would add insult to injury though. in all seriousness though, that really blows, what a ***.
  • Options
    totally agree on the strangeness. i was at this one place where i fish and came back to my car and it was the only thing taken. I started looking for it just in case it was laying around, but it was gone. I drove to the rental area to see if it was turned in and it wasn't. I gave em my phone number just in case it was found.....let's hope it gets turned back in, but I doubt it. I assume that someone saw me grab a cigar out of it, light it and toss everything back in the car and then when i walked away grabbed it. Very strange because there were only 3 or 4 other people around and all seemed like decent people.
  • Options
    LeftFiveLeftFive Posts: 184 ✭✭
    Aren't Herf-a-dors about the same size/shape as Otterboxes and other protective cases that people keep fancy electronic equipment and pistols in?

I'm hoping that's the case. Otherwise, someone's getting their BOTL card revoked.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    LeftFive:
    Aren't Herf-a-dors about the same size/shape as Otterboxes and other protective cases that people keep fancy electronic equipment and pistols in?

I'm hoping that's the case. Otherwise, someone's getting their BOTL card revoked.
    When he said he was fishing I thought the sammmme thing!
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeftFive:

Yep. Pellican type herf-a-dors look like otterboxes or pistol cases to anyone who doesn't know any better. A-hole probably thought it was a pistol case.

Sorry you got jacked.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The H E double hockey sticks is this world coming to?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Gotta agree here, I think some drug addict or loser stole your herf thinking it contained a pistol or fishing lures, or some other valuable resell. Sorry it happened, lock your car from now on always, so many scumbag drug addicts in our country anymore.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I bet it was Jiunn.Kidding aside, that sucks man...but better that than the Ipod or cash.
    Damn that sucks man. They probably didn't know what they were stealing. Just saw this big black box that looked like it contained something valuable.
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Sorry. That blows! Probably was a dude from a competing forum....
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    AVJim:
    Sorry. That blows! Probably was a dude from a competing forum....
    Bwahaha.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Lame . Just plain lame !
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Rain:
    Damn that sucks man. They probably didn't know what they were stealing. Just saw this big black box that looked like it contained something valuable.
    yeah, now that you guys mention it i guess that makes more sense than someone stealing a cigar case.....regardless it sucks.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    sorry to hear this Brian, check craigslist......bet the A hole puts it on there!
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Check for any records missing from glove box... that's what they are stealing here... and then kicking in a back door to rifle the house.
  • Options
    DC 9505510648693140558848
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    DC 9505510648693140558848
    i think it was jim.... just so he could do this!
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Oh Jim, you go to great lengths to obtain addy info to bomb.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Ummmm what size herf a dor???
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    don't even think about it.....someone is already sending me a medium flat rate
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    don't even think about it.....someone is already sending me a medium flat rate
    Yup..you got MFRBed.
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    ROFLMAO! I will have to remember that one :-) MFRBed. Sorry to hear the crummy news. A-holes! :-(