Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Destroyed

ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
image https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rwPovyR9HY OK. What else to say, I'm done. You guys are just amazing. BDR James hit me with yet another great selection.

and then the ringleader Brett sack taps me into last week with this killer line up.

Thanks guys. Nothing really left to say. You're awesome.

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF is this Sh$t???
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    WTF is this Sh$t???
    lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice guys!! Well done!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    couple of nice hits right there!!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Awesome work guys! Bravo!
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Tried to warn ya brother... Awesome hits!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Schhhhhmacked ya !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    Tried to warn ya brother... Awesome hits!
    yes you did but all your warning didnt prepare me for this utter destruction.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job brothers who answered my call for helping Eric and Jim, thank you!!! Hope you enjoy Eric and congrats again!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    Great job brothers who answered my call for helping Eric and Jim, thank you!!! Hope you enjoy Eric and congrats again!!!
    Thank's Brett and EVERYONE that showed such incredible generosity. There are just so many here that are way more deserving than me. I'm truly awe struck and appreciate you guys so much. Oh, and I'm keeping a list! :)
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    90+ Irishman:
    Thank's Brett and EVERYONE that showed such incredible generosity. There are just so many here that are way more deserving than me. I'm truly awe struck and appreciate you guys so much. Oh, and I'm keeping a list! :)
    And checking it twice? Are you gonna find out whose naughty and nice? I guess Mr. Ehat's coming to town.... :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    ehehat:
    90+ Irishman:
    And checking it twice? Are you gonna find out whose naughty and nice? I guess Mr. Ehat's coming to town.... :P
    Smart azz! :)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I echo the sentiment for Mr. Jarman.....but that target has grown immense...buckle up Bronco boy!!