Home General Discussion
Options

Help me pick out my wedding day cigar

C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
Calling all of my fellow BOTL's to help me out. Friday May 24 me and my woman of 10yrs are finally making it official. While she stresses over all the things women that are getting married typically stress over, I have a huge problem. I have 7 cigars that I've been wanting to smoke but have been waiting on a special occasion for each one, now I have to decide which one to smoke. That's where all of you come in, please help me select the lucky cigar. Camacho Liberty 2012, OSOK, Tatuaje La Verite 2009, God of Fire, Feral Pig, Macanudo Vintage 2000, AVO La Trompeta LE 12. The cigar that gets the most votes I will smoke on Friday after I make the Mrs. half responsible for all of my cigar debt. Thanks in advance fellas. upload

Comments

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I have only had a few of these, but out of the ones I tried, love that osok!!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Feral.Better yet, smoke em all before she drops the hammer ;)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Chris!!
    wife wants to know if you're registered?
    I would go OSOK or FFP
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Just to give in to my slightly superstitious nature, I'd go with either the Verite or La trompetta. Or if you prefer a tinge of irony, the OSOK. And congrats!!
  • Options
    Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Liberty 2012.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Congrats Chris!!
    wife wants to know if you're registered?
    I would go OSOK or FFP
    Thanks Jim, yeah we registered at the Aging Room on Cigar.com the Brides idea ha ha. No we've been together 10yrs all we're missing is that piece of paper, tell your wife thank you very much though. I have a feeling the OSOK's going to win this and I also have you to thank for that!!!!!
  • Options
    perkinke:
    Just to give in to my slightly superstitious nature, I'd go with either the Verite or La trompetta. Or if you prefer a tinge of irony, the OSOK. And congrats!!
    Thought the same thing about the OSOK
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats man!! I'd go with the osok since it's one of a kind and a truly memorable smoke for a memorable day
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    osok seems fitting
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I'd go with the AVO. Always wanted one and I'd like to live vicariously through you. Congrats on making it official.
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    I say the OSOK and God of Fire. I smoked a God of Fire and a FFP the night i performed the wedding of one of my best friends and his wife. I was very underwhelmed by the Camacho Liberty 2011 i had.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I looked up la verite and it is apparently french for 'the truth'. So I vote for la verite, though OSOK would probably be more fitting.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    I looked up la verite and it is apparently french for 'the truth'. So I vote for la verite, though OSOK would probably be more fitting.
    Or better yet...FFP..
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to you and your lady Chris! I would do a God of Fire...
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do the Tat!! And take a couple more on the Honeymoon! Congrats!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    Great choice, I'm picking La Verite for the same reason!
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    I'll chime in to vote for the La Verite too. Very cool.
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    The rubber, vibrating one.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    The rubber, vibrating one.
    Dont do it!!! That sucker will rattle your teeth right out of your head.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    I say the La verite
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Oh man.. anything I can do to talk you out of this ??? LOL
    Congrats Sir !

Smoke That God Of Fire !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah go with the osok. Save the camacho for your aniv. Congrats
  • Options
    Went with the Tat, OSOK tomorrow after my daughter graduates. Tat was great!! @jhewey @stogiestand @tatuajecigars #weddingdaycigar
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Congratulations on getting married! Awesome, and great cigar I picked out for you, eh? ...lol!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Sorry for being late - Congratulations on the marriage (to be funny, I would have suggested OSOK) but probably went with the GoF.
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Congrats on the wedding and your daughter for graduating! :-)