Home General Discussion
Options

Just finished my inventory...

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
And since I typed it out, wanted to share! Everything except for the Casks, Ovals and Nicaragua 2nds came from this forum! All "UNK"s mean I have to go through my pictures and see when you sent them to me. I'm trying to take a more active role in my cigar hobby, and that means notes on gars as well as keeping an inventory. 5 Vegas Cask Strength - 8 15 May 2013 90+ Nicaragua Rated Seconds - 14 15 March 2013 Ave Maria UNK Berger Argenti 2 March 2013 Cabaiguan by Tatuaje UNK Carazon UNK Deisel UNK Don Gonzalez Signature Series UNK Don Pepin Garcia Series JJ UNK Fonseca Arana UNK Gran Habano 3 SLS UNK Hoyo de Monterrey (ISOM) 13 May 2013 La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial UNK Man O’ War Puro Authentico UNK Mark Twain UNK Mike Ditka Kickoff Series "HOF" 1 May 2013 Mike Ditka Kickoff Series "The Player" 1 May 2013 My Father - 2 UNK Oliva V UNK Partagas (ISOM) 13 May 2013 Perdomo Exhibicion Maduro UNK Pinar del Rio Seleccion ’10 UNK Rocky Patel Nording 50th Anniversary 15 March 2013 San Cristobal de La Habana (ISOM) - 2 13 May 2013 San Lotano Oval - 7 18 May 2013 Signature Collection '04 UNK Tatuaje Havana VI UNK

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's the rest of the list? Haha
  • Options
    Hahaha, I feel like I'm at a good spot. My humi is not busting at the seems, nor is it sad to look in!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Hahaha, I feel like I'm at a good spot. My humi is not busting at the seems, nor is it sad to look in!
    thats a good spot to be..nothing wrong with that. Just had to give you a hard time.
  • Options
    After I saw Dustin's stock, I cried for a week.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Rain:
    After I saw Dustin's stock, I cried for a week.
    that's y I don't look at the show off ur Jimi thread!
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    How very responsible of you Randy!!! You make me feel lazy......
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    AVJim:
    How very responsible of you Randy!!! You make me feel lazy......
    sunday is house cleaning day where I live. The truth of the matter is I just got tired of not knowing how long something had been in my humi ;)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hard part is keeping it up...
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:

at your age maybe...no issues here.
  • Options
    nickiam:
    Bigshizza:

I was wondering who would jump on this..(no ****) but my very own Herfsman..ughhhh
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    nickiam:
    Bigshizza:

I was wondering who would jump on this..(no ****) but my very own Herfsman..ughhhh

i figured it would be easier coming from one of the 4, than someone else. Im sorry, sir.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice looking selection Randy! Appears a cooler may be in your future!!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Very nice looking selection Randy! Appears a cooler may be in your future!!!!
    Yes...
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    smoke em if you got em:
    Where's the rest of the list? Haha
    megalol.