Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Brian, Davis and Drew

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Mine better be one of the SFRB. No MFRB for me. No sir!
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    MFRB is a herfador...so not for you! Trust me, I packed the SFRB pretty tight for you. Uh, no ****.
  • Options
    Rain:
    ddubridge:
    MFRB is a herfador...so not for you! Trust me, I packed the SFRB pretty tight for you. Uh, no ****.
    I'm good with that.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    ddubridge:
    WTF? damn you guys. That better be a beat up janky old herfador you don't use.
  • Options
    Well, it's about a month old. I bought it for the field and used it that one time. Sounds like you can use it more then me! I also put some accessories in there for ya. I'm off to the PO then I'll get some DCs ip in this ****.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    ddubridge:
    WTF? damn you guys. That better be a beat up janky old herfador you don't use.
    HA, HA. You got MFRB-ed.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Well, it's about a month old. I bought it for the field and used it that one time. Sounds like you can use it more then me! I also put some accessories in there for ya. I'm off to the PO then I'll get some DCs ip in this ****.
    god love you people.......but you realize paybacks will be a ***......maybe not MFRB bad, but bad enough.
  • Options
    Last time this forum got LFRBed, Vision would not talk to me for a week.Drew - 9505510439403141481915Davis - 9505510439403141482141Brian - 9505510439403141482509
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened here? You fall on your head or sumpin? Didn't you read me ask you politely not to? What's a guy got to do?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmost:
    What happened here? You fall on your head or sumpin? Didn't you read me ask you politely not to? What's a guy got to do?
    Sir, I am an American. You should know that we do whatever the **** we want.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    NICE....is it safe to say you're gonna make it rain, Rain?
  • Options
    james40:
    Ohhhh, I like what you did there!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Randy, I know we haven't had any direct dealings together but wanted to say thank you for helping to be a part of what makes this forum and community as great as it is. You're a good man and a good brother, keep up the great work... It's always noticed and appreciated even if it isn't always said by the people who aren't on the receiving end of things ;) Really appreciate your class and generosity bro.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What precipitated this, Rain?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Hey Randy, I know we haven't had any direct dealings together but wanted to say thank you for helping to be a part of what makes this forum and community as great as it is. You're a good man and a good brother, keep up the great work... It's always noticed and appreciated even if it isn't always said by the people who aren't on the receiving end of things ;) Really appreciate your class and generosity bro.
    Man, thanks a ton for the kind words!
  • Options
    webmost:
    What precipitated this, Rain?

I like what you did there, too.I like your reviews, and I want you to review the sticks I sent you.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    90+ Irishman:
    Nothing to thank Randy, you earned and deserve them.... It was simply time for someone to acknowledge what you have done and are doing. Thank YOU sir and be well my friend ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Rain:
    james40:
    Sweet. And thanks for your service.
  • Options
    james40:
    Rain:
    james40:
    Sweet. And thanks for your service.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Tomorrow can't come soon enough.
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    90+ Irishman:
    Rain:
    90+ Irishman:
    Nothing to thank Randy, you earned and deserve them.... It was simply time for someone to acknowledge what you have done and are doing. Thank YOU sir and be well my friend ;)

Forrrrrrr.... Randy's a jolly good fellow, for Randy's a jolly good fellow, for Randy's a jolly good felllllllloooowww...... nobody can deny!!!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    Out for Delivery....love those words.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Out for Delivery....love those words.
    MFRBed 2 days in a row
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1: