Home Pipes
Options

Frogs

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just to mention, I've tried two of the Frog Morton blends, "on the town" & Frogmorton pond, and I'm so glad to have learned of McClelland tobaccos. Great stuff, so far, are they all this good?
WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed the regular FM... on the town was not as good to me. I do have a tin of Bayou I've been waiting to open, and I've heard cellar is excellent!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    The cellar is my favorite Frog. Smooth enough to have as an all day smoker. Nice whiskey taste to it that doesn't offend even dead set against aro people. If you like Frog this is a good one to give a shot to.
  • Options
    mgk2020mgk2020 Posts: 97
    I had the original FM and really enjoyed it, though it is a little one note in my opinion. So, I tried On the Bayou and it's probably my favorite tobacco so far. I've decided to just order all of the others and am really looking forward to Cellar.
  • Options
    mgk2020mgk2020 Posts: 97
    mgk2020:
    I had the original FM and really enjoyed it, though it is a little one note in my opinion. So, I tried On the Bayou and it's probably my favorite tobacco so far. I've decided to just order all of the others and am really looking forward to Cellar.
    Tried Cellar and it is great. Not sure which I like more, Bayou or Cellar, but they're among my favorite tobaccos. Up next are On the Town and Across the Pond.