Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

You guys are the craziest, most generous people on earth........lost herfador destruction.

brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
So i come home and see my crater where my mailbox is and then notice my screen door is laying next to that crater. I figured that Shizz and Rain's packages had shown up and blown me sky high.

So i grab the packages and bring them in:
photo 7B902663-D01C-471C-BEA6-BEC1557C00F1-1011-000000DFAF428309_zps3055bf89.jpg

So i open the little one first and I get shizzed all over......Shizz, you are too generous. I really appreciate the cutter. Using a knife wasn't working well. Another thing not working well would be fixing bad burns with matches......so that lighter is a life saver. Then to toss those sticks on top, man.....i honestly don't know what to say.....well other than my payback will come when you least expect it.

photo 91726407-6E01-418C-94ED-B7D0F83B0D1F-1011-000000DFB3409ECC_zpsd7211a07.jpg

Then i open up the MFRB that i assumed was from Rain and I don't see the herfadoor that he said he sent me, but rather a huge bag of cigars. I start to look around to see if i was in a pass that i didn't realize I was in and then i see the note and the blackops 5 carrying case and realize that Tyland sent me a MFRB too...........holy crap, this is ridiculousness.

photo 55934EFA-25A1-433F-A83B-45B23B81BBB2-1011-000000DFB57A59DB_zps0a254e56.jpg

Honestly guys, I really appreciate this and this MORE than helps take the sting out of losing my first herfador, fist lighter, and first cutter. I honestly don't have any clue how i am going to repay you 2 (and rain when his gets here)

BUT

I will bide my time and pay attention to every word you say just trying to unleash the fury!

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Looks like a good start to me! ;)
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking good Brian.nice job guys.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Brian! I hate thieves and hope generosity helps to prove a few bad apples don't spoil the whole bunch of us!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job guys.
  • armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Looks good guys, Way to take care of each other. Dont smoke them to fast lol
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    and Rain continued bombing the hell out of me today. Thanks man, that herfador will get good use. That multitool has already found a home in my tackle box. That thing is pretty bad ass.

photo 418843DB-629E-429C-BC8E-97627DAECAC2-1011-00000123359BBB67_zps856db07c.jpg

thanks you guys, this community is the best. i am already plotting my revenge.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Glad it got there ok! Enjoy em bro, I use that multitool all the time.
    Rain:
    Glad it got there ok! Enjoy em bro, I use that multitool all the time.
    that thing will make it simple to get treble hooks out of fish....that can opener (?) will allow me to get ones out that are really tough to get to. I really appreciate it. Thanks!
    Awesome stuff Brian, enjoy it.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Over the top! Great job!
    Roberto99:
    Over the top! Great job!
    no ***.......
    Awesome stuff Brian, enjoy it.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Very nice all. Enjoy Brian. Lock your car when fishing, because thats a lot of cool $hit!
    ddubridge:
    Very nice all. Enjoy Brian. Lock your car when fishing, because thats a lot of cool $hit!
    here is my thing with the locked door........when i was 19 I had my window broken 2 times for people to get in my car and steal what amounted to 11.50 in change......it cost move over $350 for those windows. At that point, i said there is no way I am locking my doors ever again. They can have the change. Never had a problem since then. My change will disappear every now and again, but i have never had anything more stolen. I think the way i will handle it is that i just won't leave the herfador in the car every again.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    ddubridge:
    here is my thing with the locked door........when i was 19 I had my window broken 2 times for people to get in my car and steal what amounted to 11.50 in change......it cost move over $350 for those windows. At that point, i said there is no way I am locking my doors ever again. They can have the change. Never had a problem since then. My change will disappear every now and again, but i have never had anything more stolen. I think the way i will handle it is that i just won't leave the herfador in the car every again.
    ...or the awesome cutters, lighters, cigars and multi-tool.
    ddubridge:
    brianetz1:
    ddubridge:
    ...or the awesome cutters, lighters, cigars and multi-tool.
    well all that was in the herfador. I generally keep all my accessories and a couple of decent sticks in my herf so i can grab it and go. But yeah. I honestly am FLOORED as hell at these bombs....i tried to tell them not to, but they ignored me. To me this is just over the top.

I'm going to have to save up some cash so i can get some good stuff to bomb them back.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Happy to help a BOTL . Helping each other is what makes this forum a cool place. That Black Ops 5er fits good in a cargo pocket. Enjoy