Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The "Been gone for too long" Pass - IS HOME! Pics!

OK, so I want to start up a pass cuz my last one got hijacked and I need the redemption...

Who wants in?

I'm thinkin like 10-12 folks who have developed good reps here... we'll focus on some boutique and limited stuff along with anything else that interests you guys... I'll post up a pic/list of what we're gonna start with and you'll have an idea...

I'm guessing I'll get this baby figured out and mailed off some time next week...

Pass Order

1. kingjk729
2. robertgreen30
3. Ken Light
4. mmccartneydc
5. Medic45
6. Toombes
7. OchoZacho
8. buckeyecigar
9. SleevePlz
10. Greg2648
11. Rain
12. Bigshizza
13. danielzreyes
14. CatfishBluezz
15. Bombay
Home to Daddy

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    In!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I would like to participate in your Reindeer Game.......
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    greg2648:
    I would like to participate in your Reindeer Game.......
    Haha. Nice Greg. Been gone too long. I see what you did there.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    what happened to your last pass?
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    brianetz1:
    well... it just kinda disappeared... so I'm gonna be a bit more selective about who I include...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Rob
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    robbyras:
    brianetz1:
    well... it just kinda disappeared... so I'm gonna be a bit more selective about who I include...
    That and it got pillaged like a monastery The Vikings found. Pretty sad state of events.
  • Options
    robbyras:
    brianetz1:
    are you serious? that sucks. good call on the only putting people you really "know" in the pass when it is a higher end pass.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    robbyras:
    brianetz1:
    are you serious? that sucks. good call on the only putting people you really "know" in the pass when it is a higher end pass.
    yeah, I tried to keep the last pass kinda "secret" in how it was being run and it bit me in the ass... this one will be much or straight forward
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn that does suck, I feel really good about the boys in my pass, I hope this 1 goes better for ya. Always love the reviews and contests Rob.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Damn that does suck, I feel really good about the boys in my pass, I hope this 1 goes better for ya. Always love the reviews and contests Rob.
    Thanks brotha! I think the folks who hijacked my ish last time aren't around here anymore, so we should be good
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Glock1975:
    Thanks brotha! I think the folks who hijacked my ish last time aren't around here anymore, so we should be good
    good luck with it and I'll be on cigar chat tonight! Sounds like a good one.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that's good who needs them, if u need more would love to join in up to u bro, and if U want I need 1 more for my pass if u want in. Totally up 2 u.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    robbyras:
    Glock1975:
    NICE! Eddie is a lot of fun... I'm sure he an Logan will give this one an R rating... meanwhile, I'll try to keep things on topic as best I can
  • Options
    robbyras:
    brianetz1:
    robbyras:
    Glock1975:
    NICE! Eddie is a lot of fun... I'm sure he an Logan will give this one an R rating... meanwhile, I'll try to keep things on topic as best I can
    those are the ones i like to go to....not that the serious ones aren't fun, but i like the ones where the guest rolls with the punches with Logan
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    robbyras:
    brianetz1:
    robbyras:
    Glock1975:
    those are the ones i like to go to....not that the serious ones aren't fun, but i like the ones where the guest rolls with the punches with Logan
    tonight we start referring to Logan as Meg... as in Meg from Family Guy... should be fun
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Count me in please sir!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Count me in please sir!
    you, my friend, are in... thanks for joining!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Can I get in?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Robby It would be a Pleasure...
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    In!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Rob, can I blow you up, errrr, participate in your pass?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    In for sure
  • Options
    DAMN! all the high end guys are in... love it...
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    Can I get in?
    don't even need to ask Bro... you are always in... you introduced me to Drizzt
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Hey senior Robby I'd like to be in on you're pass..... I would possibly need to be at the front or within the first few as I'm moving from VT to NY towards the end of June and then again at the end of July. Let me know.
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Hey senior Robby I'd like to be in on you're pass..... I would possibly need to be at the front or within the first few as I'm moving from VT to NY towards the end of June and then again at the end of July. Let me know.
    IN and I can start with you if you like... congrats on the move!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    DAMN! all the high end guys are in... love it...

Nice, sorry I can't join this time Robby. Hope you understand and thanks for making this happen. Look forward to seeing how it turns out :)...
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Can I play!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Ken Light:
    Can I get in?
    don't even need to ask Bro... you are always in... you introduced me to Drizzt
    Glad you like him! You introduced me to Opus X, though, so we're more than even!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.