Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Eddie Ortega on CigarChat tonight at 7PM EST - Win a Wild Bunch Sampler

Happy CigarChat Day boys and girls!

Eddie Ortega joins us LIVE today at 4PM PDT / 7PM EST to talk about the Wild Bunch, blending tobacco, why Logan reminds us of Meg from Family Guy, and all things cigar related!

Weasel Alert!
We've got some Wild Bunch #2 Samplers to give away tonight!

Join the conversation here Eddie Ortega on CigarChat

Comments

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i'll be there

#everydayweaselin

not really for the weaselin, but i am actually available tonight. that 6pm CST is a tough one to get to when you have kids.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet, love the new Ortega line.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:

Eddie Ortega joins us LIVE today at 4PM PDT / 7PM EST to talk about the Wild Bunch, blending tobacco, why Logan reminds us of Meg from Family Guy, and all things cigar related!

Weasel Alert!

Robby, which ones (wild bunch) have you tried, and whats your thughts on em?
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    The Kid:
    robbyras:

Weasel Alert!

I have only smoked one of them... it was from the first group released, the Island Jim and I enjoyed it... I had it at a herf so I didn't take notes or anything, but it was good... I have a #2 sampler resting for review... it includes the Honest Abe, Dandy McCoy and Tony the Boss... we have a few of those samplers to give away tonight
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    The Kid:
    robbyras:

Weasel Alert!

I have only smoked one of them... it was from the first group released, the Island Jim and I enjoyed it... I had it at a herf so I didn't take notes or anything, but it was good... I have a #2 sampler resting for review... it includes the Honest Abe, Dandy McCoy and Tony the Boss... we have a few of those samplers to give away tonight
    Thanks,,heard about em on halfwheel prior to their release. Recently came across em at Ohlone,, Probably should of grabbed one,, but I passed and picked up the zulu zulu and the viaje superlance instead. MAybe next time..
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    The Kid:
    robbyras:
    The Kid:
    robbyras:

Weasel Alert!