Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

MOW Puro Authentico Habano Trade/ Closed

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Been a while and I enjoy these cigars emincley. Does anyone have five to a box to trade? I have plenty to trade with and I'm willing to trade what you may say no he won't, lol. Anyway, just looking to make a trade before purchasing. Let me know if anyone can help out, thanks....

Comments

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Rick I can help you out with a fiver ......... I think we have some unfinished business as well. Hit me back.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    RCY Cigars:
    Been a while and I enjoy these cigars emincley. Does anyone have five to a box to trade? I have plenty to trade with and I'm willing to trade what you may say no he won't, lol. Anyway, just looking to make a trade before purchasing. Let me know if anyone can help out, thanks....

the Habano was the first release no? I still have half of the first box I bought which was one of the first boxes that Ccom sold... I remember Tim had a waiting list or something for the first shippment...

anyway, if you want them, they are yours
  • Options
    Should have known, yes I will make this trade with both, You are right King, we need to make that happen.

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I got you're back brother ...... Send me you're addy and I'll ready a package for you.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    RCY Cigars:

the Habano was the first release no? I still have half of the first box I bought which was one of the first boxes that Ccom sold... I remember Tim had a waiting list or something for the first shippment...

Rick, you're in for a treat with these, I have a couple left from my waiting list box and they're amazing with that age on them!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Rick I can help you out with a fiver ......... I think we have some unfinished business as well. Hit me back.

Verified trade and mine is enroute. Enjoy and thank you in advance for hooking me up with some favorites. Hope my end holds up :)....
    9505 5101 5160 3144 6088 44

• Options
    Ken Light:
    robbyras:
    RCY Cigars:

Rick, you're in for a treat with these, I have a couple left from my waiting list box and they're amazing with that age on them!

Yes Mr. Ken, these are fantastic period :)
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the Habano is much better than the maduro. Not that the maddy isn't good but it loses some of the oomph the Habano has.