13»

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Let's do it
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Shizz...I need a wing man, since it's myself vs DZR and Dustin. Join my team! Luckily our rotation will be Kershaw, Greinke, Haren (UGH) and Ryu.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Oops...
  • Options
    Kershaw goes tomorrow...can we just call this 1-1? And Pujols/Puig finger wag? Epic.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #reApect
    photo 6CA23348-orig.png
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Southern California has baseball's best pitcher, two of its most celebrated young center fielders, its highest payroll and two of its best teams. But ask Angels manager Mike Scioscia about the talent in this year's four-game Freeway Series and he'll tell you this is simply normal. "The rarity is when both teams are not in contention in their division, and I think that's what makes baseball in Southern California, for the fans, so exciting," Scioscia said. "Because more times than not, you have a team in each league that is going to contend, and this year it's certainly in the forefront.
  • Options
    Winning despite Kershaw? Blasphemy. Oh, and eff you Brian Wilson.
  • Options
    Winner takes it tonight.
  • Options
    The runs are still in our favor. That's if we win tonight. Doyers are tougher than I thought.
  • Options
    We won't win without bubbles. "When a Dodgers player hits a home run, the team celebrates with a bubble machine. Before Tuesday's game against the Angels at Dodger Stadium, Joe Torre, Major League Baseball executive vice president, advised the Dodgers to stop using the machine. That word did not get to all the players, or to the video crew. When Juan Uribe hit a home run in the second inning, the Dodger Stadium video board flashed an image with the words "Bubble Machine." As Uribe trotted around the bases, the players gathered for the dugout celebration. Uribe danced with Hanley Ramirez, but the bubble machine was conspicuous in its absence.The bubble machine was back Wednesday, at Angel Stadium. When Matt Kemp hit a home run in the second inning, the dugout welcome again included soap bubbles floating above the head of the hero. Did the Dodgers negotiate a compromise with MLB, or did they unilaterally decide to bring back the bubble machine?"
  • Options
    Hunter Pence hates bubbles
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    C.J. Wilson is so f*ckin over rated. I'd trade him off for a bundle of NUBS in a heartbeat.
    Two years in a row. See you gents next year :)Or in the World Series, for which I dare say our path is easier.
  • Options
    A bet is a bet is a bet ....... is a bet. I'll get this done. Give me a few days. Just don't stab me till then.
  • Options
    "While four hot August nights will be largely forgotten in October, when the really big show is on, this was a series worthy of the grand stage in terms of competitive juices flowing and quality of play. Certainly, the crackling energy in the crowds -- 194,447 customers in the four nights -- underscored how much it meant, creating a playoff-like atmosphere.""You're rooting for a team that doesn't even respect the city or county in which they play. "
  • Options
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    A bet is a bet is a bet ....... is a bet. I'll get this done. Give me a few days. Just don't stab me till then.
    Hope your insurance is paid up..
  • Options
    As an added bonus for being late, I'm covering up and Angels shirt
    photo 9009B562-orig.jpg
  • Options
    You look mad bro.
  • Options
    Rain:
    You look mad bro.
    Nah. I love getting the "wtf is that guy doing?" look from strangers
  • Options
    Awesome. Look forward to doing this next year, or maybe a world series edition.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    As an added bonus for being late, I'm covering up and Angels shirt
    photo 9009B562-orig.jpg
    You are one sexy son of a bitc.......................................

NOT
  • Options
    Doing it this year?
  • Options
    Rain:
    Doing it this year?
    doooowwwwnnnnnn