Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    Drew. My **** email is VerlanderforCJWilsonandPujols@gmail.com (pls. send as friends/family)
    Back on the Verlander bandwagon. I thought you were trying to work a deal with Cabrera.

Also, don't care about your **** and I can find the correct thread myself.
    Drew, you should bomb D-Rey with some 7x70s as a thank you, I hear he really likes that size ;-)
    Since he's being difficult and won't give the address to you ..... LOLOL
    (robot lady voice) You have activated launch sequence. Once proper information has been collected, launch sequence will be initiated. To terminate launch, please provide a photographic visual of yourself in a chicken suit. You will have 24 hours to reply to this post. Otherwise, Thank you and have a nice day.
    Daniel,
    No, no. No need for that. I was just trying to help Drew out with a friendly suggestion!
    Thought it would be a thoughtful gift, in return for the lovely stogie stand you sent him.

Just having a little F.U.N.
    ;-)
    Wait what's that?
    You don't know what FUN is????
    Here CLICKITY CLICK for F.U.N.!!!!

And hmm chicken suit, huh?
    Don't have one of those.

The neighbors behind us have a couple hens though ... I'll see if I can snap a pic of them for you instead. How's that?

Well .... I better get going.
    Need to let the dog out and try to sneak in a cigar before we go out for dinner tonight. I'll snap a pic if the hens are out and about as well!
    Toodaloo!!
    Password invalid. Request denied
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    THank you man. I will be putting it to good use tonight! It perked up my crappy afternoon.

photo null_zpsd07b2ef2.jpg
  • Options
    Curt and Brian, you are both very welcome. Enjoy
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    well played daniel
  • Options
    Back from a short vacay ........... shall we continue? ... we shall
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    did you see your mermaid? mermaid smoking photo: smoking mermaid smokingmermaid.gif
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are a handy little thing. Put it in your pocket and you always got a place to lay your stogie.
  • Options
    twistedstem:
    danielzreyes:
    did you see your mermaid? mermaid smoking photo: smoking mermaid smokingmermaid.gif
    LOLOLOLOL I'm gonna try again tomorrow. 12 hrs on a charter boat style.