Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Vulchor?

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
Dude,
You OK? Long time between posts.

Come back to us Barbara-Lewis-Hare-Krishna-Beauregard
;)
WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    ALIVE!---------Funny you should post this on the day I got back on here for the first time in about 6 weeks, lol. Thanks Amos

New job (promotion anyway), graduating step daughter, family from out of state, new job did I mention? Sitting in front of a computer almost all the time now, so when I get home I dont even feel like turning the thing on. I am doing Ok though and hoping I am not settling in to get back on here a little bit. Thanks alot for the thoughts and hope you and everyone else is well.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Dave!! Congrats on the promotion!
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remembered your new job, but six weeks was a looong time for you not to post. Glad you're back!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain