Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Google Has to comply

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
http://www.9news.com/money/339286/344/Judge-Google-must-give-user-info-to-FBI-

In another round of the govt basically wiping its butt with the constitution, they get to make another company give them what they want. I swear, I hope this all bites these people in the ass. The worse thing is, as a person you never know what is going on until it happens. And if you are innocent the damage is already done. Like with the TSA and all this other BS over national security I am really astonished that there isn't huge outcry over it. I mean you can get a all kinds of people to organize to stop any health care insurance reform, gun control measures, earth day, or even code pink, but where the hell do people go when this stuff happens? I mean I guess we as a country are stupid. I'm sorry this stuff is light years more important than health care or guns. Mike Judge made a great movie covering this.....

Comments

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Do you trust Google more than the administration ?
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    http://www.9news.com/money/339286/344/Judge-Google-must-give-user-info-to-FBI-

I mean you can get a all kinds of people to organize to stop any health care insurance reform, gun control measures, earth day, or even code pink, but where the hell do people go when this stuff happens? I mean I guess we as a country are stupid. I'm sorry this stuff is light years more important than health care or guns. Mike Judge made a great movie covering this.....

This has always puzzled me too, the idea that the ACA or non-retained background checks are this heinous assault on our freedoms, yet the "Patriot" Act gets renewed with little fanfare. I'm sorry, warrantless wiretaps/surveillance and the ability to detain indefinitely or shuttle people around the world without notice or record to avoid having human rights violations come to light is SLIGHTLY more dangerous than health insurance. And yes, that is a great movie.