Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Hackers from abroad.

RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
I don't as a general rule mind hackers, I understand that they have to make a living too.
But............
When it happens twice in two weeks from the same region, North of the Black Sea, it starts to become a slight problem.
Not so much the hacking attempt themselves, my problem is the lack of creativity in which they ply they're trade.
The hacker from the week before last played in a sandbox for two weeks before I choose to set him free.
He never even noticed because of the intuitive nature of the modified program.
As far as he was concerned he was scamming people from all over the world.
Listen up you would be hackers out there, these programs you are spending your hard earned, and somewhat stolen money on are fraudulent at best.
The whole algorithm setup's are completely wrong, you don't stand a chance against anyone with more than a weeks experience with a computer.
Go to a library and learn the right way.
Start with binary, without understanding the way a program thinks give virtually no chance of success at what you are attempting.
After binary courses then the hard part begins, you have to learn to make sense of what you have learned.
Good luck in the future.
Next time I will leave you in the sandbox for a month.
That means no income for a month, just think about it.
If you have kids, they have to be fed and a month without food..............
Well that's just bad.

Comments

• Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    A sandbox.....really???? Damn, and I thought I had you good. That's at least $20.00 American that I did not make that week!
    OK, Googled "Sandbox", everything from kids playing to cats pooping. How do I get around that? Going to put me out of the hacking business for good :P

lol, nice post.
  • Options
    camgfs:
    A sandbox.....really???? Damn, and I thought I had you good. That's at least $20.00 American that I did not make that week!
    OK, Googled "Sandbox", everything from kids playing to cats pooping. How do I get around that? Going to put me out of the hacking business for good :P

lol, nice post.

Sounds funny does it not?
    The funny part is that Avast Internet Security has already done all the really hard work on what is defined as a sandbox, then a tweak here with a artificial operating system else there, I highly recommend a Linux based program here as it is much easier to write programs and amendments to a program already ready to share, and finally a slight addition to a very common intuitive program to converse with your new toy, that's about it.
    And yes I know everybody has to make a living.......
    But in my defence, I have already once asked the same person politely, so it really is they're own fault.
    By the way, if you wish, you can actually interact with your new friend.
    Best way I know of how to make a friend.........
    Simply capture one.

It really is sad that to make a living, so many people are, in my opinion, forced to become spammers just to feed they're families, and yes I did in fact release the individual.
    As I conversed with him, I learned a huge amount about what being poor really is about.
    May God bless all the truly poor and may the United Nations be better funded so they may help such as really need.
  • Options
    camgfs:

lol, nice post.

Funny.
    :-)
    But it really is a big issue for a huge amount of people who have computers that run so slow that a dead turtle has a better chance of getting on the Internet!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I feel your pain, Rodney. My debit card was hacked by some kid in Great Britain earlier in the year. Two three months to get it straightened out.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    I feel your pain, Rodney. My debit card was hacked by some kid in Great Britain earlier in the year. Two three months to get it straightened out.

An easy way to avoid this problem is to buy a money card from just about any store and use it for anything online and change your banking account password to random numbers, seven to eight would be great, with at least three letters, one being capitalized, each month.
    A giant hassle I know but worth the effort in the long run.
    My personal solution is to capture them and backtrack them even if they are using a Troy Onion and bouncing ten times off of different servers across the world, it just makes it all the more fun.
    Since I have been targeted multiple times it tells me that I am being used for practice, that is why in another post I am actually trying to help my antagonist become a better hacker.
    In this way he forces me to learn to better defend myself.
    All in all since no real damage has done in my case I am enjoying my experiance, I am truly sorry to here of your dilemma though.
    It is a sad day when a banking institution can or will not spend the time or money to protect they're own clients!