Home General Discussion

for the liga fans

so a few of the guys asked what i could vut in vynal? well thats it just vynal solid vynal, no printing, although i want a vynal printer but at around $2000 cant bring myself to do it,
anyway's heres the latest cut outs,

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. I used to do this for a living.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Not a Liga Fan, but damn fine work,, WTG
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    this is a hobby for me, i make logos and lettering for my 1/5 r/c's, and make military vynal for a guy i work with hes a V-vet and is big with his local post so i been cutting all his stuff for his truck and walls.etc.
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    That is really great work. I used to have a buddy who was a professional sign maker and graphic designer who let me play around with this kind of thing a little and man, that is not an easy thing to do!
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    Likewise. I had my own sign Company for quite a few yrs. I still have a lot of clip art still!
    Very nice work!
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Very nice joe!
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Wow very nice i like them
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Posts: 278
    Awesome! I know someone who'd pay a ton for those!
    Rail Jockey:
    Very nice joe!
    just the man i was thinking about when i made them, let me know either brown, white or black, let me know
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Rail Jockey:
    Very nice joe!
    just the man i was thinking about when i made them, let me know either brown, white or black, let me know
    Black. And thank you!
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Very nice! I do scroll saw work and that would look awesome cut in wood. Would you be interested in trading or selling the pattern? I don't need it in vynal but if you have either an electronic copy or the image on paper that I can transfer to wood I would be very interested.........
    lonewolf2011:
    Very nice! I do scroll saw work and that would look awesome cut in wood. Would you be interested in trading or selling the pattern? I don't need it in vynal but if you have either an electronic copy or the image on paper that I can transfer to wood I would be very interested.........
    would need to know the format your using, these are formatted for vector type imaging, so i would need to know the type you use so i can convert it over to what ever you can use.
  • armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Wow! Those are really cool. Nice to have some unique DE stuff.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are so sick, I love it. Wish I had that talent. Very nice love TaT.