Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Comments

• Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Dammit I researched the how to post pics thread with all the br code stuff and still can't post a pic correctly. My bad. MVW67 struck here in the desert with an awesome bomb of tasty delights that included MOW, Morrow Castle, Johnny O and 911. Thanks a million bro!!! I would have gotten this yesterday but me and Mrs. Poopy were running errands all day and we forgot to check the mail. I have a camping trip in northern AZ in a few weeks and that will be a herf fest. I'm sure a couple of these will make the trip. Thanks agian bro and watch your back! Poopy don't forget
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mikey dropped a deuce on Poopy! Love it!!
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Poopy Jones:

fixed it...dang maybe not
    Thanks for trying nickiam
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Excellent score, man!
    That looks like an old Ludwig snare...
    Ddubridge comes through!! Thanks man!! The snare is a Pearl Masters MRX. 6 ply maple with die cast hoops and Gladstone throwoff. Special ordered it about 10 years ago in Teal Blue to match a Pearl Sessions kit that I own. I had gear all over the dining room because I had a show this past Friday night and hadn't had time to put it all away. Really busy weekend but I got those bombs in the humi right after I snapped the photos. Priorities!!!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Mike !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    Poopy Jones:
    Ddubridge comes through!! Thanks man!! The snare is a Pearl Masters MRX. 6 ply maple with die cast hoops and Gladstone throwoff. Special ordered it about 10 years ago in Teal Blue to match a Pearl Sessions kit that I own. I had gear all over the dining room because I had a show this past Friday night and hadn't had time to put it all away. Really busy weekend but I got those bombs in the humi right after I snapped the photos. Priorities!!!

My bad, brother. The lugs reminded me of an old Ludwig I used to own. Regardless, nice haul!
    Toombes:
    Poopy Jones:

My bad, brother. The lugs reminded me of an old Ludwig I used to own. Regardless, nice haul!
    Those bridge style lugs are pretty garden variety especially at that angle. Do you remember which Ludwig you had? I don't have a Ludwig snare but if I did I would go for a chrome over brass Black Beauty with tube style lugs
    PM to you, man.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Knocked the poopy from Poopy Mr Mike Did !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961