Home Non Cigar Related
Options

College Baseball

beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
Any fans here. Being an LSU alum, we're pretty stoked about the Tiger's chances this year.

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Not being sarcastic I find it makes excellent background TV
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Only thing I know about it is that it's the local university's only really successful sports program (Oregon State).
  • Options
    perkinke:
    Only thing I know about it is that it's the local university's only really successful sports program (Oregon State).
    Go Beavers. Kick Kansas State's ***.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Go ****!

Looking like it's going to be a battle of the Carolina's in the super regional if NC can hold on against FAU.
  • Options
    WOW! I hope someone else saw this too -

FAU down 6-4 against UNC, bottom 9th, bases loaded, 2 outs. Grand freakin slam! Crazy.
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    beatnic:
    perkinke:
    Go Cats. Kick Oregon State's ***.

fixed that for ya Beatnic...
  • Options
    South Carolina has never played Oregon State in anything. I think we were aligned in the CWS to play within the past couple of years but OSU ended up getting knocked out before we could meet. I don't know about OSU fans, but Carolina fans have been hoping for this matchup for many, many years. Maybe this is the year for the epic matchup......

wait for it....

**** vs. BEAVERS
  • Options
    Heavy:
    WOW! I hope someone else saw this too -

FAU down 6-4 against UNC, bottom 9th, bases loaded, 2 outs. Grand freakin slam! Crazy.

If you guys enjoy baseball, you need to google and read the recap of this game. UNC pulled it out in like the 13th I think - it was 1am and I was shot. Anyway, it was one of the craziest games I've ever seen. I can't even begin to get into everything that happened in the late innings but it was freakin nuts.
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    I fell asleep in the 12th. Had to jump on my phone 1st thing this morning to see who won! Exciting Game!
  • Options
    macs-smokes:
    beatnic:
    perkinke:
    Go Cats. Kick Oregon State's ***.

fixed that for ya Beatnic...
    LOL
  • Options
    LSU has their choice of the best hotel rooms in Omaha. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!