Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

WTT for maduros

I rarely buy Maduro anymore, and as I'm smoking one now, realize I could use some. I'd like to trade for any of te following, with my preference being the top of the list.
La Aurora preferido maddy...the ones about $5 on SS, would love 2+
Mi Amor or reserva
Perdomo ESV or Habano Maduro
Padron 64
MOW Phalanx or diesel crucible
Ortega D
Oliva G
Torano 59/50

I'd really like to revisit the La Aurora and multiple trades isn't out of the question. So if you got two or more on this list hit me up, or multiples of one. Nothin over 54rg or churchills really.

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Let me check:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) haha
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Let me know Mike and we can work something out. Anyone else out there with any Mi Amor or La Aurora want to tango?
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Let me know Mike and we can work something out. Anyone else out there with any Mi Amor or La Aurora want to tango?
    Yep, you got a pm
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    catfishbluezz:
    Yep, you got a pm
    replied, lets do it. Anyone else with those two or two of any others?
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    It's amazing how much my 6 qt cooler can hold, will have to look, I think also Mi Amor and La Aurora are in there... Think the CT 59/50 are 60 rings though.....LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...