Home Non Cigar Related

For those who love me.

For those who appreciate me for who I am - Thank You. For those who think I'm just an old Fart (Its your problem not mine.) LOL. I love being me.
they're all real and all sharp!!!!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Now that's a knife. Mucho Gusto Tex.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    james40:
    Now that's a knife. Mucho Gusto Tex.
    Is it possible to love you and still think of you as an old fart?
  • pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Posts: 429
    Of course. I am an old fart. Just don't cross me. LOL
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, whoa, who's this interloper claiming to be an oldfart (all one word)?? And brandishing a Gurkha sword, no less. An impressive piece, to be sure, but no proof of age. I laid claim to being the resident oldfart on these boards some time ago. So, Mr. Pilgrimtex, how old are you?? LOL.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    That's quite the kukri.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    jlmarta:
    Hey, whoa, who's this interloper claiming to be an oldfart (all one word)?? And brandishing a Gurkha sword, no less. An impressive piece, to be sure, but no proof of age. I laid claim to being the resident oldfart on these boards some time ago. So, Mr. Pilgrimtex, how old are you?? LOL.
    Good to see you over here JL. PTex, meet the polar bear! An old legend, and I mean old.
    Heavy:
    That's quite the kukri.

Thanks, Heavy, I couldn't remember the name of that formidable piece but, ya gotta admit, it's quite appropriate to be shown on this forum, no?

We'll just chalk up my memory lapse to brain cramps - kinda common amongst us oldfarts.....
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Your as old as you feel. From what I've read from you, you are a plethora of information from your years . Thank you for being a part of this forum
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I feel like I should point out...that kukri is sharp.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Heavy:
    That's quite the kukri.

Thanks, Heavy, I couldn't remember the name of that formidable piece but, ya gotta admit, it's quite appropriate to be shown on this forum, no?

We'll just chalk up my memory lapse to brain cramps - kinda common amongst us oldfarts.....
    I missed our resident oldfart! Stick around
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Heavy:
    That's quite the kukri.

You still #1 oldfart around here Marty!! Good to see you and hope you're feeling lots better!!
    It's a regimental Kukri. One issued per regiment. Used for ceremonies such as lobbing the head off a water buffalo in one swipe and perhaps for disciplinary action. LOL I'm 67
    pilgrimtex:
    It's a regimental Kukri. One issued per regiment. Used for ceremonies such as lobbing the head off a water buffalo in one swipe and perhaps for disciplinary action. LOL I'm 67

I'm pleased to meet you, Mr. Pilgrimtex. And may I say I'm impressed with your facial pelage. Mine is not nearly so grand. As for age, I was born in November of 1936 so I've got you by a few years. Having said that, I see no reason why there can't be TWO oldfarts on these boards.... LOL

So, welcome, my friend. May your stay be a pleasant one......
    jlmarta:
    pilgrimtex:

I'm pleased to meet you, Mr. Pilgrimtex. And may I say I'm impressed with your facial pelage. Mine is not nearly so grand. As for age, I was born in November of 1936 so I've got you by a few years. Having said that, I see no reason why there can't be TWO oldfarts on these boards.... LOL

So, welcome, my friend. May your stay be a pleasant one......

Thank you Marty.
    I yield to your experience and wisdom.
    Yes this board needs our words of wisdom to navigate the road of life. LOL