Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

i have a box.

so i have this box.... and i think someone should get it mailed to them... and it might have something in it... who should it be?

im gonna mail it out on monday.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bonecrusher needs some hugs!!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Bigshizza:
    Matt? i think he might get mad if i send another package his way... although he did mention that medic needed some lovin...
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Odd question time... What would someone use a box for? storing loose sticks in coolers or bigger humidors? that would be my assumption. Are there any cigar boxes that make good mini humidors?
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    I think a shark lover named Rudy needs some loving :)
    LiquidChaos66:
    Odd question time... What would someone use a box for? storing loose sticks in coolers or bigger humidors? that would be my assumption. Are there any cigar boxes that make good mini humidors?
    just for loose sticks in a cooler, a dry box, for the wood, to look good, or to fill up and bomb someone :D there are a few higher caliber boxes that are made to be humis
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    I think Rain needs to be hit. dude sent me a medium flat rate box not too long ago
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    LiquidChaos66:
    just for loose sticks in a cooler, a dry box, for the wood, to look good, or to fill up and bomb someone :D there are a few higher caliber boxes that are made to be humis
    good to know! :) now i dont find it so odd next time i see someone offering up an empty box! :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    hit toombes with it, been awhile since he seen any wood....
    Bob Luken:
    That is AWESOME! but i bet this box isn't heavy enough to be used like that.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Leon Jimenes is a good smoke. Smash a noob Tay, I got an addy if you need it
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And check this guy out. He even made an amp out of a cigar box. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oajIBEUfHQU
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    never had Leon Jimenes any reviews?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    catfishbluezz:
    never had Leon Jimenes any reviews?
    catfishbluezz:
    For all the mild-med fans out there, this was a nice surprise. I thought this smoke was pretty damn good. Check it out image
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    Bigshizza:
    Matt? i think he might get mad if i send another package his way... although he did mention that medic needed some lovin...
    NOOOOOOOOOO! I can take no more! My shields are down! Jim, don't make me go buy a box of satori's!
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    Bigshizza:
    NOOOOOOOOOO! I can take no more! My shields are down! Jim, don't make me go buy a box of satori's!
    you're safe for now. I doubt you want any more of my junk any time too soon.
    i have recieved a convincing pm about a member who was already on my "to hit" list, so i think its been decided, you still have a chance to change my mind though!
    It is packed up and ready to go but ive been sick and not able to get out and get it mailed.... it is coming though!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    It is packed up and ready to go but ive been sick and not able to get out and get it mailed.... it is coming though!
    Another reason to quarantine new sticks. LOL Hope you get well soon.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    This ones to be watched !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    Bob Luken:
    taythegibs:
    Another reason to quarantine new sticks. LOL Hope you get well soon.
    Its nothing contagious... crap ive dealt with for twelve years, ill try to get it to the post office when i leave town tomorrow... itll be right beside me so hopefully i wont forget!
    It has landed!