Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Holly Hell!

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/07/deric-lostutter-raid-kyanonymous-steubenville_n_3403000.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

So if you hadn't heard, some football players on a high school football team in Steubenville, raped a 16 year old girl at a party. They took pictures and videos of it and it was covered up well over 6 months after the event. The man who published the documents hacked some accounts and also was given information/pictures and what not from another source. Well he got a FBI task force to bust into his home and take all electronic gear including a xbox 360. Now he is facing upwards to 10 years in jail over this. Mean while these little rapist bastards are getting 1 and 2 years in juvy for raping a girl!!!!!!!!!! So rape is nothing, but exposing a FREAKING HORRIBLE Crime is?! So why is it that the govt and all their minion agencies can spy on us and grope the *** out of people at airports and there is no convictions? I just don't get this crap anymore. So you all heard it, if you go out giving your willy a free dip, you can get a few years, but oh no don't expose the crimes.

Comments

• Options
    pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Posts: 429
    Don't know the rest of the story but I think it goes deeper than that. Anyway watch out for that great eye. If you got the ring better pass it on.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I thought this was gonna be a yardwork horror story!!!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Read this awhile ago Pheebs---------crazy story on many levels. The guy is f'ed, the kids are idiots, and the girl (while not deserving of any rape) is not as innocent in the story as her atty's want her to be either......which maybe because I hate women deep down, bothers me more than most of the story. Anyway, everyone loses in this one because of bad choices all around.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like the problem is that he, or someone he may be acquainted with, took people's SS numbers, which is a crime. I'm not sure hacking a social media account is actually a crime if you don't take anything of material value, it may be I haven't kept up on it recently.
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/07/deric-lostutter-raid-kyanonymous-steubenville_n_3403000.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

So rape is nothing, but exposing a FREAKING HORRIBLE Crime is?! So why is it that the govt and all their minion agencies can spy on us and grope the **** out of people at airports and there is no convictions? I just don't get this crap anymore. So you all heard it, if you go out giving your willy a free dip, you can get a few years, but oh no don't expose the crimes.
    I feel the same way you do, but let's keep in mind that the feds are not responsible for the outcome of the rape case. I don't know enough of the full story (it's all the hacker's side in this piece; he may have been stealing SS #s for all we know), but if he was stealing identities--or collaborating with people who were stealing identities--then I have no sympathy at all for him and what the feds did was proper--he broke the law. So, the feds were doing their job, whether you like that job or not. If you want want to be mad at someone, don't vent your wrath at the feds but at the legal authorities in the state where this crime happened for not prosecuting the rapists to the full extent of the law.